Has The Hype Sold Out.

The lack of a question mark in this thread title is really bothering me for some reason.

The Hype touched me in my naughty places:(

the current Hype is a shell of it's former somewhat glorious self. just look at the mod list

the current Hype is a shell of it's former somewhat glorious self. just look at the mod list

So have you been here before under a different name? :hehe:

Alternate accounts are for idiots.

Alternate accounts are for idiots.

:waa::waa:

i made the names Elle Bishop and Eden McCain a while back...but i think i forgot to activate both of them because they dont work. and now both hotmail addresses says theyre invalid accounts. :csad:

Yeah I miss her as much as I miss EML

(I don't miss either one)

i miss HWD

:waa::waa:

i made the names Elle Bishop and Eden McCain a while back...but i think i forgot to activate both of them because they dont work. and now both hotmail addresses says theyre invalid accounts. :csad:
I would attribute this to you being stupid.

LOL! You're cracking me up with them smilies :D

the hype sold out ages ago....it wreaks of contradiction and double standards...

but i guess that is one of its recent charms...

I don't think Mirko does this website for free. He has advertisers, etc.

First thing i do when i log on to the net is check the front page see whats going on in the world of the dark knight, today i'm greeted by a border of some computer game, the second in as many week's, a few week's back it was a Jackie Chan border advertising his new box set or something, i ask has the hype sold out? is the hype the next batman on film?

Santa Claus has sold out and joined The Hype.

:boba: WTF IS THIS? Bobba Splat?

I think it's an egg wearing a thong.

whatever happened to that old "has the Hype Jumped The Shark?" thread from five years ago?

Those main page "takeovers" are just part of an advertising deal made with... uhm, advertisers. I just bathe in blood, no money. And if you block our ads using Firefox, over time there WON'T be a Superhero Hype! or message boards. Keep that in mind...

Those main page "takeovers" are just part of an advertising deal made with... uhm, advertisers. I just bathe in blood, no money. And if you block our ads using Firefox, over time there WON'T be a Superhero Hype! or message boards. Keep that in mind...

Yeah!

:bh:

Dont you say that? :huh:

:csad:, but I never clicked on them anyway.

Honestly, if the ads weren't so intrusive; expanding and taking up most of my screen, making obnoxious sounds, flashing like an epileptic's worst nightmare, I wouldn't really mind them. But they are obnoxious and truly NSFW. Just my feedback for whatever that's worth.

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"