The HYPE HOT CHICKS!: Who do we have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShadowBoxing said:
No Mexican Food, no pizza, no cheese and crackers, no Italian dishes with cheese, no sandwiches with cheese, no graded cheese on pasta (not that I'd eat normal non whole wheat pasta...I tend to do whole grain rice anyways).

Ok, honestly I could cut it down to only the cheese on my pasta. I don't need pizza, Mexican/Italian dishes...I'd live without(with therapy of course). Just cuz I like challenges, I'll give this a shot soon.

ShadowBoxing said:
No Mexican Food, no pizza, no cheese and crackers, no Italian dishes with cheese, no sandwiches with cheese, no graded cheese on pasta (not that I'd eat normal non whole wheat pasta...I tend to do whole grain rice anyways).

:( :( I'd die!

ShadowBoxing said:

Can you honestly say that life is worth living without cheese? that sounds like horrible eating regiment to me. :(

Tsunulia said:
Can you honestly say that life is worth living without cheese? that sounds like horrible eating regiment to me. :(
Nah...I am quiet fond of it at this point.

ShadowBoxing said:
Nah...I am quiet fond of it at this point.

No you're not. You've been tricked into thinking that you like it.

Tsunulia said:
Television advertising tricks you into liking fast food and unhealthy eating habits:o

Tsunulia said:

Nah, I know what he means. After a few months, I started enjoying the pasta and tasteless chicken breast plan I'd adopted at school.

ShadowBoxing said:
I'd walk through fire if I felt it would help me get in better shape.

You have good self-control. I can eat healthy, not-as-good-tasting food and get used to it, but I still tend to want to indulge every once in a while :(

The only motivation I can see ShadowBoxing having is not wanting to get called a fat Cylcops. :(

Fat-Cyclops-15b.gif

Now, imagine him ^ having a potato insignia.

Dr. Victor Lehnsherr said:
Fat-Cyclops-15b.gif

Now, imagine him ^ having a potato insignia.

He looks like 2 potatoes already :confused;

Master Chief said:
The only motivation I can see ShadowBoxing having is not wanting to get called a fat Cylcops. :(
When I was real young I dressed as Cyclops for halloween and well I got told I looked like "the fat Cyclops"..................

..........by my father:( :( :( :( :( :down

Does he say you just look like James Marsden now? :confused:

Shouldn't this be discusssed in the fitness thread? LOL

Master Chief said:
Does he say you just look like James Marsden now? :confused:
No, my friends nicknamed me "Scott" and "Cyclops" in High School, College and the Gym...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"