Have you ever had your House/Apartment burglerized?

nope, not my home or family home.

saying this, it is protected like for knox...

I saw this in a movie once where the guy got a big piece of plywood and nailed a bunch of nails in it and laid it in front of his windows,so when the burgler came through the window,the board of nails would go right through his feet,I was thinking of trying this since if they can't go through your door, they'll go through your windows instead,then unlock the door.

yes.The day I got my first car a few people i considerd friends(not as in good friends but freinds) decided to steal the hulk collection.i called my dads fed friends and prepared to throw everything i could at them.I called them and my first words were "bring back my hulk collection" they acted like they didnt know what the heck i was talking about then the second call came in,then the third then the fourth,all fo them crying like the gutless cowards they were.It was returned and i have lee way on them to an extreme extent,Ive got revenge planned,ive already choked the life out of one of them(hes not dead but he had to go in) and he could do jack,knowing what i had on him and the rest will get theres,it will be brutal and most likly involve rape or somthing along those lines.Believe it or not the cops i called just to make sure a report made it didnt believe me,they saw the pics of the room and im sure they thought it was an inside job but o well,feds count way more then cops.there tears felt good that night and they will again.Its not right and thiefs dont get the penalties they should.The idoits stole my cat to.....keep in mind these people,except for one were under the age of 18 but still,they have it coming.

When I was still on the south side, someone stole my bike that was sitting on my back porch; and I lived in an apartment building yet no one knew who stole it.

People deny seeing anything cause they don't wanna get involved..my apt was ripped off on halloween while parents took thier kids around trick or treating,no one saw anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"