Have you seen this Black Spidey costume

It's a black costume, but not the one from the movie. Can't you tell it's fan-made?

I wonder how long it took some nerd to make that. I guess they get an "A" for effort. Cheers!

The thing is that majority of people was so damn sure it was real it kinda unsettled me a little, but I still stand by my first impression that it's a fake

Also, I think I accidently posted this topic twice, so sorry about that.

Marty17 said:
The thing is that majority of people was so damn sure it was real it kinda unsettled me a little, but I still stand by my first impression that it's a fake

Also, I think I accidently posted this topic twice, so sorry about that.

you did, I fixed it and the link was waaay too long

wow thats dumb. if the costume looks like that. dumb

Marty17 said:
I think it's a fake but most people suggested it's real.

LINKIE

It clearly states:

"This black suit is a replica to the one in the Spiderman 3 movie".

Who under the age of 3 could have possibly thought for even a second that the suit was real?

It looks poorly made. The webs aren't straight. If you want to see some well made costumes go to the products section. Those guys are amazing.

Nebins said:
It looks poorly made. The webs aren't straight. If you want to see some well made costumes go to the products section. Those guys are amazing.

Heck yeah. Those suits Wams has are like, :eek:!!

what ever the black part is made off its refecting the light way to much, looks like somone spat milk on his face, maybe it was superman "Got milk?"

Ok yeah, but who ever is wearing that suit has a hot bod.

That costume is terrible. No offense to the creator.

Looks like a scam to me...

"This auction is for a trading card, you get a free Spider-man Suit with it"

I have heard about scammers using ebay in ways like that before.

To me that's a less than desirable look for spidey....

It seems common place that we have these types of threads in the Spoiler forum, but other than the fact it contains a fan made black suit, it has no connection to the movie.

hahahaha i love how he just decided to say that it was for a trading card and not even say what kind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"