Spidey Tech/ Web Tricks

Mister Gone

Master of His Toaster!
Reaction score
What kind of Spider-Man Brick-A-Brack do you think should make it into the movies?

I would like to see the Spider Tracers myself. The Spider Light might be a little lame.

Oh yeah also to all the peopl that hate the Black Costume, it could be worse. It could be silver blech (dumbest and most short lived costume ever).

Spider-mobile would be lame.

/

Now on to web tricks. What woould you like to see spidey do with his webbing. We got Web Balls and catapault. What about the Spidey Hang Glider, or the Web Parachute?

Mister Gone said:
What kind of Spider-Man Brick-A-Brack do you think should make it into the movies?

I would like to see the Spider Tracers myself. The Spider Light might be a little lame.

Spider tracers would be cool. Probably not too effective on on Sandman. Maybe he can throw one on GG2 and have quite a surprise when he tracks him.

matthooper said:
Spider tracers would be cool. Probably not too effective on on Sandman. Maybe he can throw one on GG2 and have quite a surprise when he tracks him.

Exactly, they never really explained that Peter was a genius outside of:

Parker "Science! I said Science again!"

Proffesor: "Parker you are a genius!"

end scene

Mister Gone said:
Exactly, they never really explained that Peter was a genius outside of:

Parker "Science! I said Science again!"

Proffesor: "Parker you are a genius!"

end scene

He understood all of Normans work on nanotech. He even wrote a paper on it, right. Norman was impressed.

Curt Conners said he was brilliant but lazy. Otto Octavious knew Peter was brilliant. I think they have set it up enough to have Pete do something cool with his high IQ.

matthooper said:
He understood all of Normans work on nanotech. He even wrote a paper on it, right. Norman was impressed.

Curt Conners said he was brilliant but lazy. Otto Octavious knew Peter was brilliant. I think they have set it up enough to have Pete do something cool with his high IQ.

Yeah but that's just a lot of techno babble. I am holding out for some technical skill (they kind of blew that away with the organic web shooters, but I understand the decision).

Mister Gone said:

Oh yeah also to all the peopl that hate the Black Costume, it could be worse. It could be silver blech (dumbest and most short lived costume ever).

Spider-mobile would be lame.

/

Now on to web tricks. What woould you like to see spidey do with his webbing. We got Web Balls and catapault. What about the Spidey Hang Glider, or the Web Parachute?

Personally I don't want any of that. and I don't want web tracers either.

More web tricks? :up:

Spidey gadgets? :down

More web tricks but not the parachute. It would look lame on film.

Mister Gone said:

I always liked the Spider Tracers. That might be cool to see, but not totally necessary. Having said that, if I see Spider-Man make a web hang glider, web parachute, web motor boat, or any other utterly ridiculous web-thing, they'll have to put me in a straightjacket and carry me out of the theatre on a stretcher.

Spider-copter! It was one of my favourite toys when I was little...it had some red thing that shot out of the front like a tongue, which really makes no sense now that I think of it...and it resembled the spreading bar in those snack packs where you spread your own cheese on crackers. Anyway...Spider-copter!!

spider-webtelescope. for spying.

Spidey web toilet paper. Smooth as (silk). That's going to be the next comedy scene in a spiderman film, you watch. He'll run out of toilet paper and improvise.

Spider Tracer, Spider-Mobile, and Spider signal all should be in the movie.

On one hand, this peter doesn't make cool gadgets macguyver style

On the other hand, he knows his way around a needle and thread because his costume looks likes it was made by a movie studio.

DAmnit but he can't make technological gadgets and such since he can't even fix a bike tire.

It just doesn't seem likely that he'd do things like put tracers on stuff. I'll go with web tricks. Web-shield. Web-parachute. Maximum-Spider. Um... maybe web-yo-yo too.

Why do we need the flippin' gadgets anyway? Leave that shiznit to Bats.

^ is that your expert opinion? XD

I still want my web toilet paper. The idea still holds, even after an hour.

Sandman, Green Goblin 2, and Venom. His tricks and thrills need to revolve around those villains or else they'd be useless.

So let's see Peter shine through this time? Let's see Peter's intelligence.

Have him build web shooters that have chemical cartridges, so when he shoots a webline from his wrists, it interacts with the chemicals and sprays a special strand of webbing that screws up Sandman.

For Green Goblin, let's see Spidey use his agility on this one? Have GG throw a pumpkin bomb, but spidey dodges it, throws a webline, spins it around and then nails GG with it? Spidey has had more experience with his own powers and going up against the Goblin and his weapons, than Harry will have had. So Harry shouldn't be doing as well as his father did.

And for Venom. Aside from the bell tower that will most likely be used. Why not have spidey use his web shooters and replace the chemicals for Sandman with flame stuff to ignite his weblines and send fire webs at Venom?

I'd really like to see Spidey using his intelligence more. Especially since he has 3 villains to face up with in the film. No more brutte force, no more throwing weak punches. Have him calculating and actually in control for once.

I want spidey to do something where he actually knows what he's doing and the villain is made a joke of. Spidey really hasn't done that yet in any of the movies.

In the comics, spidey makes a joke and then the villain looks like an idiot because Spider-man actually beats them up. Then the villain gets pissed. In the movies, he makes a joke and then gets swat down as if his name was Fly-Man.

vfecsh.jpg

vfecuv.jpg

vfed61.jpg

Jubba said:
Spider-copter! It was one of my favourite toys when I was little...it had some red thing that shot out of the front like a tongue, which really makes no sense now that I think of it...and it resembled the spreading bar in those snack packs where you spread your own cheese on crackers. Anyway...Spider-copter!!

Spidey's toys really annoy me. There are tons of toys that have nothing to do with Spidey other than they've dressed it up in webbing. Apart from the Spider-mobile, he never had any vehicles and yet there are tons of Spider-man motorbikes etc.

Though I like the web dome, I do think it would be hard to pull off on film and come off as lame as the parachute. Though I would like to see him web up his fists to deliver a harder hit.

As for gadgetry. I think he should invent his Spider tracers and special webbing that he invented to tackle Sandman.

I saw an action figure here in the UK with Spidey dressed as a fireman... :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"