Spidey Tech/ Web Tricks

Spiderpig said:
I saw an action figure here in the UK with Spidey dressed as a fireman... :confused:

No, that was a fireman action figure dressed as Spidey.

Crimson Dynamo said:
No, that was a fireman action figure dressed as Spidey.
Mmm, that would explain the odd shaped head.

I think maybe surrounding his fists with webbing would be cool, to take the edge off punching a hardend Sandman

since he can do whatever a spider can, the parachute, web trap (like in the world trade center trailer), and web-fishing-line are the only ones I think he might really do.

Mister Gone said:
Exactly, they never really explained that Peter was a genius outside of:

Parker "Science! I said Science again!"

Proffesor: "Parker you are a genius!"

end scene

Homestar Runner reference... You win!

matthooper said:
He understood all of Normans work on nanotech. He even wrote a paper on it, right. Norman was impressed.

Curt Conners said he was brilliant but lazy. Otto Octavious knew Peter was brilliant. I think they have set it up enough to have Pete do something cool with his high IQ.
they've SAID he was brilliant numerous times, but they've never showed it in his work. plus when he talks about science, like whe he first meets otto, he hardly sounds fascinated or educated on the matter.

my 2 cents:

i would love to see the spider tracer. Since its been in the comics since ASM #11, i believe it would make sense to introduce it now. even if he can't stick it on sandman, maybe he can attempt to and then it won't work and he can make one of his quirky comments.

as far as webbing is concerned, the only one i would be in favor of is the dome. but like others have said, it has to be done correctly to look good, not just done half-assed just to do it.

THWIP* said:
YEAH, I COULDN'T GET PAST THAT EITHER; MUST BE FROM THE U.K. OR SOMETHING. :confused: :o

lol Brock-A-Brack is a pefectly custogial word.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"