Having computer problems

Wolfwood

Shasta McNasty
Reaction score
After restarting my computer today (with no prior problems) I've been having this problem where it'll load up to the desktop, then make a loud beep and then shut off. Anyone know what that can be? Sorry I don't have more details, but that's all that happens.

turn off your BIOS and shadowing. If it's not that open up your PC, take out your Hard-drive clean it and put it back in. That worked for me. Let me know what happens.

turn off your BIOS and shadowing. If it's not that open up your PC, take out your Hard-drive clean it and put it back in. That worked for me. Let me know what happens.

Thanks for the tip, but it actually just started working again without me doing anything to it. Though the fan sounds quieter, it seems to be working fine.

I'd still clean out the hard drive and reset it (unplug it from the motherboard and power source then replug it) just in case it happens again.

Frequently with computers...esp ones that have been laying on the floor and the like can get alot of dust, a god cleaning can help as Asteroid has said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"