• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hbo's -ROME- SEASON 2:The Offical Discussion thread.

I thought history states that Brutus commits suicide? Didn't think it'll be like this.

Great Ep, neither the less.

He did in a way commit suicide...Great episode...they're at least attempting to show battle scenes now. Pullo killing Ciciro was quite disturbing and funny.

He did in a way commit suicide...Great episode...they're at least attempting to show battle scenes now. Pullo killing Ciciro was quite disturbing and funny.

"Can I pick some peaches for the wife?"

That whole scene was brilliant. Pullo was so civilized. He truely is a professional.

What what that guys up to, flirting with Vorenus's daughter?

It's funny that throughout history, since the beginning of time (If you believe in Adam and Eve) the fall of a great man, always seems to involve a woman in some way...

Damn I thought I would be happy when brutus and cassius died, but I think they both deserved a more honorable death. Unlike the others they were actual friends and really seemed to care about each other. Those guys are up to something with vorenus daughter, and im not sure what.

I hope they don't kill Attia before Octavia is forced to marry Marcus Antonius. That love triangle will be priceless

That's coming next episode. I think Octavian is going ot do a good job to piss everyone off in the Juli household next week. His mother, sister and soon his very angry brother-in-law.

Also, I do expect that was a good episode. Cicero died well and honorable. I felt sympathy for him and he finally lived up to his historical image and I thought Pullo was very respectful and proffessional. They did well together.

And the battle, was meh though. Not a big enough budget, hence the skipping last season. But the side lines were great. I laughed so hard with the banter between Antony and Octavian. I love Octavian's face when Antony says "No idea." and throws his sandwich away and rides into battle. Scared ****less.

And the end. Well I am in the Shakespeare line of thought and do not think Brutus and Cassius were all wrong. In fact in the last few episodes they have come off as the ones who truly care about helping Rome, while Antony and Octavian only care about helping themselves. As Brutus died at the end, so did the Republic's last chance of....well being a Republic.

A very good and sad episode, I thought.

I hope they don't kill Attia before Octavia is forced to marry Marcus Antonius. That love triangle will be priceless

I hope Attia isn't killed until we get one more nude shot of Polly Walker.:woot: :heart:

pollywalkerSCOPE_350x300.jpg

You better remove that ASAP before a mod finds out.

It's funny that throughout history, since the beginning of time (If you believe in Adam and Eve) the fall of a great man, always seems to involve a woman in some way...

That's why I endorse celibacy!:cwink:

You better remove that ASAP before a mod finds out.
It doesn't reveal any nipples, she's covered. It's no more revealling than pics of girls in Bikini's i've seen over in the sexy woman thread, in the community forum..

I hope Attia isn't killed until we get one more nude shot of Polly Walker.:woot: :heart:

pollywalkerSCOPE_350x300.jpg

agreed, however, Attia is killed around the time that Octavian is 20. So as far as the series goes, she's a gonner in the next couple of epis.

Then all the business about Octavia, vs. Antony vs. Cleopatra begins

Didn't know Attia was destine to die. Pity. Love to hate her.

Wonder what Pullo's gonna do now, now that's he's gonna become a dad?

Trust me, that plot point will come back again. I have a strong feeling he and Vorenus will have the order to kill Cassius by Octavian (cementing his role as the villain of the show, overall) and I think Pullo will not want to but Vorenus must follow orders though.

Trust me, that plot point will come back again. I have a strong feeling he and Vorenus will have the order to kill Cassius by Octavian (cementing his role as the villain of the show, overall) and I think Pullo will not want to but Vorenus must follow orders though.

you mean cesarion right

but I don't think that'll happen. I think Vorenus and Pullo will be again pitted against each other, as their patrons, Mark Antony for Vorenus, and Octavian for Pullo, turn against each other.

^ That probably too. But I expect the murder of Caesarrian to play a part in it though.

^ That probably too. But I expect the murder of Caesarrian to play a part in it though.

well, Antony would never send someone to kill cesarion, as his allegiance shifts to Cleopatra.

so what I could see happening, is that Octavian, sends Pullo to kill Cesarion. then we'll get some serious drama

curses on those who disrupt the flow of Rome

yeah, sunday nights aren't the same without it.

Tonights ep should be interesting.

edit: good ep. Looks like next week Vorenus finds out about his daughter.
And i presume Pullo has another kid on the way, by that slave..?

Pullo sure can plant his seed can't he?
Is that 3 women now?
Slave girl really likes the rough stuff ... wow ...
Sevillia going out like that was really creepy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"