Hearts of Darkness film?

Aztec

Sidekick
Reaction score
One of the best graphic novels to come out of the 1990s was "Hearts of Darkness". It featured Ghost Rider, Wolverine, and The Punisher vs. Blackheart. It could make an excellent film (most likely direct to DVD because of character rights issues). Here's a faux trailer that hints at the awesomeness that could ensue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHW4RAdUnjs

Your thoughts?

:wolverine:ghost::unishr:

That story has as much as a chance of being filmed as Secret Wars.

As much as I like this story with all three teaming up...it wouldn't work as a film.

Well...it might but they would have to add so much since the comic was really short and simple. That's only if the rights for all three went back to Marvel as well.

I meant to add the word "Animated" to the direct to DVD part. I could see Marvel making a team up film for their animated division.

Aztec, if you made that then, a w e s o m e !
The team up on big screen would be cool to see.

I kinda liked that trailer. It's been years since I've read the book, but an animated direct to dvd would be awesome. I would love to see the Punisher go direct to dvd in the future if theatrical doesn't work out.

i honestly think the Punisher should be adapted to HBO or something...i think he'd work better that way.

i honestly think the Punisher should be adapted to HBO or something...i think he'd work better that way.

Honestly, I think that is the way to go. Maybe Showtime more than HBO. Ever see Brotherhood or Dexter?

nope, all ive ever had is HBO :-/

but id definitely would get Showtime if they agreed to do a MAX series Punisher. Stevenson HAS to be Frank though.

Dexter is one of the best shows with a realistic vigilante serial killer you can see, check it out on DVD, let me know what you think.

so i've heard...ive been meaning to watch Dexter and most of Rome since ive missed chunks of it.

but yeah MAX series would definitely work as a show especially the Slavers arc...im sure it oculd be done into a movie but...i know theyd **** it up some how.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"