Hela and Loki

Just sucks they didn't really get to explore her as the Goddess of Death though, the only time she raised/controlled the dead was with the Eternal Flame, and there wasn't even a glimpse of Hel.

As much as I love Ragnarok, and loved Cate as Hela, that movies biggest flaw was still that it completely under-served her story

It's like X3 mashing the Cured story and Dark Phoenix into one movie, Planet Hulk and Ragnarok should not have been combined in one 2 hr movie (especially since Taika seemed to clearly prefer the Planet Hulk part). This movie just managed to pull it off a hell of a lot better than X3 did.

Last edited:
Geez she’s awesome. You know what we need? An age of apocalpse style event for Hela. Like an Age of Hela novel

After seeing what’s going on with the Loki series and all the multiverse stuff I’d say it’s likely Loki will somehow show up in TLT. In the trailer for the series there's a flashforward where Loki is seeing himself in Ragnarok. I bet all this time travel, multiverse and different realities shenanigans will eventually bring him into TLT.

loki-show-tva-scene.jpg

tumblr_p0aojgQZsm1tctq75o2_540.gifv

Yep, it can’t be the end. She was too good, plus it seemed like she was enjoying herself a lot so hopefully she wants to return in some capacity at some point and the powers that be are also up for it.

She definitely needs to come back in some capacity. She is way too good not to appear again. She’s probably in the top 5 MCU villains for me.

In my eyes there’s simply no way this show doesn’t connect to TLT in some capacity. At this point I can almost bet Tom Hiddleston/Loki will be back in TLT.

Loki will always return lol.

Tom Hiddleston talking about TLT's teaser trailer.
I bet he's in it, in some capacity... They are going to find a way of having Loki in TLT for sure.

Tom Hiddleston talking about TLT's teaser trailer.
I bet he's in it, in some capacity... They are going to find a way of having Loki in TLT for sure.

I could see sacred timeline Loki showing up in a flashback, but I doubt we'll see the one from the Loki series, considering how season 1 ended.

Sounds like he might have a small cameo if anything. A flashback scene could make sense too.

A cameo of original timeline Loki yes, but not as alternate timeline Loki from AEG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"