• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Helldivers

Really strange that Sony would want this consequence. Surely the policy needed to be different in countries that don't have PSN.
yeah this is the part that really baffles me. like I get the whole push for MAU, but...doesn't Sony want to make money too? all these purchases off of Steam and if they delist it in those countries they're giving up so much more potential profit!

and speaking of profit, this is apparently Sony's fastest selling game of all time. 12 million copies sold.

yeah this is the part that really baffles me. like I get the whole push for MAU, but...doesn't Sony want to make money too? all these purchases off of Steam and if they delist it in those countries they're giving up so much more potential profit!

and speaking of profit, this is apparently Sony's fastest selling game of all time. 12 million copies sold.
Congrats on getting live service right on this game. But some braindead unnecessary decisions since. In those countries it’s lost revenue and bad PR. Doesn’t take much to break someone’s momentum on a game they log in every day to then try something else while access to that game is down.

Congrats to the devs on achieving this

Best part of this game is launching from the hellpod with the epic music. I got a really good game in playing with the same group of guys for hours. No mics but still fun.

I would hope so, but it looks like the game already reached its full potential. I feel like I unfortunately saw this coming.
Oh damn. I'm not sure what numbers they would want to see for average users in future months to call it a long term success, but that forced PSN issue after launch was such an idiotic move and killed some momentum. Once people move it's hard to win them back in the live service world. Hopefully they have new content lined up.

Oh damn. I'm not sure what numbers they would want to see for average users in future months to call it a long term success, but that forced PSN issue after launch was such an idiotic move and killed some momentum. Once people move it's hard to win them back in the live service world. Hopefully they have new content lined up.
yeah, I expect the content will continue to deliver. Helldivers 2 was the second best selling game last month after Stellar Blade, but with the time that has passed and the recent controversy I don't know if it'll even be in the top 10 anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"