Help me choose an Obi Wan Kenobi tattoo

pr0xyt0xin

Shaper Savant
Reaction score
Obi Wan is my favorite Star Wars character and one of my top few favorite fictional personalities of all time. He's the only character who, across every one of the 6 films truly stands out to me as likable. Not to mention the Clone Wars and EU.

I want to get a tattoo of his likeness. Preferrably something exciting (action scene). Any ideas? Refer to any scene of any appearance if you can't find an image I'll hunt it down.

This is the nearest I can find to what I want so far:

OvMVisionaries.jpg

Obi-Wan rocks! :woot:

This isnt the exact shot but close to this one, from ROTS. I just love this pose, always thought he looked cool :word:
Obiwan-Soresu.png

I also love these:
Star%20Wars%20-%20Obi%20Wan%20And%20Darth%20Maul.jpg

Obi-Wan-vs-Darth-Maul-obi-wan-kenobi-20389036-1600-1200.jpg

Obi-Wan-vs-Darth-Maul-obi-wan-kenobi-20389040-1600-1200.jpg

Obi-Wan-vs-Darth-Maul-obi-wan-kenobi-20389079-1600-1200.jpg

As far as animated Obi-Wan goes (dunno if you're considering CW Kenobi or not), these are two of my faves:
obi_wan_kenobi_by_uniquelegend-d61ry6v.jpg

Obi_Wan_Kenobi.jpg

I'll keep looking, see if i find anything else i think could be of use to you :yay:

Last edited:
Where's that second picture from, Bim? Never seen it before. Is it photoshopped?

Where's that second picture from, Bim? Never seen it before. Is it photoshopped?
I dunno exactly, i think it was a pic for promotion. Originally i thought it was a deleted scene of sorts, but i never found it, so i just assumed it was something done for promotion. It's still awesome though :woot:

:doh: Fixed :hehe:

I dunno exactly, i think it was a pic for promotion. Originally i thought it was a deleted scene of sorts, but i never found it, so i just assumed it was something done for promotion. It's still awesome though :woot:

very awesome :up:

Thanks Bim!

I really like this one!

obi_wan_kenobi_by_uniquelegend-d61ry6v.jpg

I love his armored look. I also love his rivalry with Darth Maul. I know it was short lived in the films but they really fleshed it out in TCW and the EU.

So here's what I'm thinking so far:

I'm a big fan of both Alec and Ewan's performances as the character. So I was hoping the tattoo would show that. This image is honestly exactly the age/depiction I'd like:

552698_10151020792669145_1647408917_n.jpg

sideshow-ben-kenobi-alec-guiness.jpg

it's unfortunate that it's a figurine, but I figure my artist can just do his own sketch of this style with the lightsaber ignited.

And as yet another way to make it more unique I was thinking of stylizing it like these images:

characterart.jpg

kinda like water colors and japanese kanji.

idk, what do you guys think?

oh and it would be going on my upper arm/shoulder.

Last edited:
That Mythos statue is amazing, i bought it. It hs both Sir Alec and Ewan heads so you can choose depending on your mood. It's an incredible look for sure. This one's a good pose:
200108-ben-kenobi-mythos-012.jpg

I also love the Obi in armor look from CW. This is obviously a manip, but part of me wishes we would have seen something similar to it in the movies:
Obi_wan_kenobi_CW_no2_Wallpaper_JxHy.jpg

Find yourself a great artist, and go for it. You must show us the final product though :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"