Help needed: HP Deskjet 3650

rogue_devlin

Sidekick
Reaction score
So i don't know what's wrong with my printer. It's an HP deskjet 3650. Until yesterday it was working fine, but then I turned it on and the power light keeps blinking the cartridge cart keeps moving one way to the other making really loud noises as if something was stuck but it has no paper stuck. I dont know what to do. I tried unplugging it but when I connect it back it starts soing the same things. There is no message error in Windows...
Help needed !!!

Have you gone through the troubleshooting questions and suggestions for your printer at HP.com? Could be quite a few things going on based on what you've described, so it's hard to say what's wrong.

jag

Yep I already tried those solutions, but I don't really want to get to the "get your printer to service".
:(

rogue_devlin said:
Yep I already tried those solutions, but I don't really want to get to the "get your printer to service".
:(

Well, unfortunately that may be what it takes to get your problem sorted out. Sounds like a hardware issue with your printer.

jag

Damn HP printers. I might as well buy a new one anyways :(
:down

rogue_devlin said:
Damn HP printers. I might as well buy a new one anyways :(
:down

Have you even called HP to see what your options are? HP printers are usually pretty reliable and their service guys usually try to put things right.

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"