Help? Please...? (cries)

SpeterMan3

SpeterTV on YT
Reaction score
Okay, our other computer (the one I usually use) apparently has worm.win32.netsky in it and now it won't even come all the way on. It freezes during boot up. I don't know how it got there and while it was on, it wouldn't let Malwarebytes Anti-Malware run and Safe Mode wasn't working. Help? :csad:

can you search out that file name and delete it?

If you can't boot into your computer at all, then you'll need to find some kind of anti-virus/malware program that can be put on a disk or usb drive and booted from. Then that program will be the first thing to run, and can hopefully clean off your computer (enough) so you can boot normally and do a more thorough job of cleaning.

Okay, well that computer's in the shop, but this one's disk drive won't open. Any advice?

Yeah. Everything got wiped out, so it's like having a new computer. One big hing is that I don't have any of my files or Photoshop anymore. I didn't have a backup, epecially since I wasn't expecting this. But it's okay.

Yeah. Everything got wiped out, so it's like having a new computer. One big hing is that I don't have any of my files or Photoshop anymore. I didn't have a backup, epecially since I wasn't expecting this. But it's okay.

always expect it, make backups

yeah i'd recommend getting an external hard drive now, just to back up the things you really think are important

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"