Help setting ports on my router for DC++

Roma

Superhero
Reaction score
I need some help opening a port for DC++ (p2p program)

I tried an online tut, but it doesn't work can someone please help me :(

What router do you have?

jag

kypade said:
Check this: http://portforward.com/ ?

If not, do so. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out from there.

Already tried that, I've been trying for over an hour yesterday, apparently there's something wrong with my router :(

Hey guys is it normal for Routers to just stop working & stop connecting Online out of no where ? My Router is able to Power on & stay on & all that but it will not connect to Online. It was working one day but just stopped :o

Maybe you should make your own thread on it and stop taking up space/brainpower in Roma's. :o

As for you, Roma, I dunno, really. Don't use DC++ anymore, nor do I have a router...but that site has always worked for me. Maybe jag can help ya, if you tell him what kind ygot.

kypade said:
Maybe you should make your own thread on it and stop taking up space/brainpower in Roma's. :o

As for you, Roma, I dunno, really. Don't use DC++ anymore, nor do I have a router...but that site has always worked for me. Maybe jag can help ya, if you tell him what kind ygot.

Last night someone from DC++ helped me out, we tried all kinds of settings and ports, nothing worked. He thinks it might be my router that isn't working poperly. I guess it's a lost cause then.
The hub I was having trouble with, all of a sudden required you to be active but they might get back to passive again next week, I'll just have to wait for that :O

Thanx for your time though, I appreciate it.

*buys router one way ticket out of window* :p

If the guys from DC++ couldn't help you out, they're probably right that your router is FUBAR. Time for a new one. :)

jag

GothicPowerMix1 said:
Hey guys is it normal for Routers to just stop working & stop connecting Online out of no where ? My Router is able to Power on & stay on & all that but it will not connect to Online. It was working one day but just stopped :o

No, it's not normal. Get a new router.

jag

jaguarr said:
If the guys from DC++ couldn't help you out, they're probably right that your router is FUBAR. Time for a new one. :)

jag

Hihi, major FUBAR :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"