• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help with big decision to make

I have these really dark blue socks that look practically black and some black socks.
The dark blue socks aren't really black, but they're more silky-smooth and comfortable than the black socks.
BUT, they always fall down.

The black socks are a little coarse, but if anyone at work DOES happen to see my ankles, they'll see full on BLACK, plus, the black ones go up higher so I only have to pull 'em up once day, IF that.

Both styles of sock have pros and cons, but I can't wear two pairs of socks to work, so, I'm wondering which socks I should wear tomorrow. :huh:

There's a building issues meeting tomorrow if that's a factor.

Hey, try having calves so damn big that you can't get socks to go over them. :(

jag

If the shift lead ahead of you takes too long in leaving, have him run over in the parking lot so you can advance faster. :up:

jag
:up: have him run over anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"