Help!!!

hot shot

Reaction score
I think I found something to post, but I need someone to translate this for me first. Please Help Me!

El tomo de la serie "Marvel Zombies" de Robert Kirkman y Sean Phillips ha seguido la estela de los cinco números de la miniserie, y se ha agotado, lo que ha propiciado una segunda edición del tomo con una nueva portada, en esta ocasión homenajeando la portada del "Amazing Spider-Man" 316 (de David Michelinie y Todd McFarlane), que es la que podeis ver a continuación (fuente: Culpable y Perdedor)

The volume of the series "Marvel Zombies" of Robert Kirkman and they Be Phillips has followed the wake of the five numbers of the miniseries, and has been exhausted, what has favored a second edition of the volume with a new front, in this occasion honoring the front of the "Amazing Spider-Man" 316 (of David Michelinie and Todd McFarlane), that is the one that podeis to see continuation (source: Guilty and Losing)

Source: freetranslation.com

though poorly translated....seems like a whole lot of nothin there bud.

Whew, okay....It's been a while, but...

The hairy, small dorks read "Marvel Zombies" by Robert Kirkman and Sean Phillips whose Aunt gave him "The Shocker" when he was five.

In other news, My STEENKING cousin made it into Southern TEhas!!!! What an occasion!

It's nearly as profound as the time I sent away for the reprint of "Amazing Spider-Man" 316 (by David Michelinie and Todd McFarlane), after eeting 5 boxes of "Los Honeycombs"

(They made me strong, and culpable, btw. :up:)

I'm a little loose on some dialects, so cut slack where you will. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"