The Dark Knight New TDK Article - Translator Needed

I am aware.... I am wondering what this means for the perma white debate

Well, it would be nice if it put and end to the whole thing... but I'm sure there will be those who disagree with the accuracy or what kind of makeup etc.

A better translation

From the set of actors and film crew released classified information about The Dark Knight. The bad news: missing nine months to check!

A police roadblock is in the border between Chicago and Gothic City. Even when we are in full financial district, have banned the passage of cars and passersby to enter into place cameras, crew and actors. The scene takes place in the outskirts of the Continental Bank of Illinois. Hundreds of policemen honor a fallen colleague as the new district attorney, Harvey Dent, is on the podium talking a few words. Suddenly some crazy shots back at the crowd.

Since announcing a bestial confrontation since the last frames of Batman begins: the bat vigilant holding a letter effigy of harlequin. Charles Roven, one of the producers of the tape, described the scene and some of the plot: "The Dark Knight begins in a period of time very close to finishing the other. The bosses of the Mafia have been removed and now Gotham City is safer. The street crime is almost null thanks to Batman. But that tranquility has made organized crime grouping more efficiently and there will be collateral damage in trying to dismantle it. "

For this second episode returning all the original actors. All except Katie Holmes, whose decline, as we have, was the product of a full agenda that did not fit with that of the production that would extend from April to November (the time of filming become longer because director Christopher Nolan does not use the second unity), and their locations have in this city, London and Hong Kong. Here among us, it seemed that nobody was surprised in her role as Rachel Dawes, less when Maggie Gyllenhaal who would replace.

The new ones are already known by everyone: Aaron Eckhart will be Harvey Dent (they never fail to call the White Knight, in clear contrast to Dark Knight ) and Heath Ledger, who is with prostheses and serious mental imbalance try to escape from comparisons with the iconic Joker Jack Nicholson in Tim Burton's Batman. It will be based, rather, in the imagery of the graphic novels The Killing Joke Alan Moore, which has a strong emphasis on mental institution where he escapes the Joker, Arkham Asylum-. Harvey Dent, in turn, finds its genesis morale in two graphic novels by Frank Miller, Batman: Year One and the canonical The Dark Knight Returns.

When Christian Bale finished filming, we learned that the shooting of the scene earlier had been directed toward him: Bruce Wayne watched from a window and a SWAT team tried to hunt him. When asked what made him return to this bloody routine of filming, replied: "Because I signed for three parts -smile-. No, seriously, because I am really proud of the first; I was not a fan of the other tapes Batman and because I really like working with Chris and we want to overcome previous "... And what we saw, it can be achieved . More information on the following numbers.

It will be shoot on April to November and will have to Chicago, London and Hong Kong as locations.

Heath Ledger, with prostheses and serious mental imbalance, try to escape from comparisons with the iconic Joker Jack Nicholson.

Trapitos Gothic

We are the lucky ones who were able to approach the bat suit and strident dress Joker while Lindy Hemming, head of the department of apparel, and Graham Churchyard, creator of the bat suit, kindly revealed some intriguing details. Here they are:

Batman: Originally used the same costume Batman begins. After the plot will change its garb. Among the improvements is that you can finally turn the neck! Goodbye to those glances product movement around the neck. The new were 25 aftershocks for different uses: liquid fire for the use of harnesses for the stunt of batpod with knives real forearms ... They are made of carbon fiber and other materials used in devices from different sports. It consists of 110 pieces, weighs about 13kg (compared to about 18 who weighed those of the previous franchise) and measured about two meters. In the words of Christian Bale, it is "much more comfortable" ... even if it takes 25 minutes put it on.

Joker: It's inspired by the model of the influential punk designer Vivienne Westwood. His iconic purple is the gabardina velvet that reaches the ankles. The neck is stained with sweat and make up used by the clown. The pants have the same color blue lines and they hung a string from the bag to the belt. Have some style. Inside wears a blue jacket, a green vest, tie in bright blue and yellow worn black shoes. His primary weapon is a small knife.

When are we gonna get a damn trailer???? See you in December refers to the prologue....so what about the general audience? don't they get a trailer???

Is the filming seriously ending this month?

Wow, I was always under the belief that filming would end by early next year.

And I read a little bit of the report. I understand Spanish.

white makeup! I wonder how "official" this article is?

Nothing much. All it means is people arguing about whether or not it's actually the flesh-tone make-up sweating off his neck to reveal the white underneath...

Nothing much. All it means is people arguing about whether or not it's actually the flesh-tone make-up sweating off his neck to reveal the white underneath...

That's a great theory and i can really see that happen as a big twist at the end of the movie. OMG his skin was really white all along!!!

To me, the cracks in the makeup and what sounds like heavy flaking off of makeup (onto the costume) suggests (but does not prove) more than one layer of makeup. The first layer may be skin color, the top one white. He knows the "skin tone" will peek through the white.

Why does he do this? Could be he just wants to mess with everyone. Could be he wants his men to think he is putting on his 'mask' same as they are. Could be that, along with the permawhite, he's heavily scarred (something he likes to reveal only to "special" people). Could be any or all of that AND something else.

This makes sense to me. It may not to the next guy.

BOF already has a partial excerpt translated:

* Producer Charles Roven on TDK: “THE DARK KNIGHT begins in a period of time very close where the other film [BATMAN BEGINS] finished. The Mob crime lords have been extirpated and now Gotham City is a safer place. The street crime is almost null, thanks to Batman. But that tranquility has caused organized crime to regroup in a more efficient way and that’s going cause collateral damages when trying to disarticulate it.”

* Heath Ledger on prepping for The Joker: “I locked myself in my room at a London hotel. I made a diary and then I experimented with new voices. I tried to get inside a psychopath’s mind, to empathize with someone that has so little conscious of his own acts. It has been fun, because there are no limits or boundaries for what you say or do.

[How I came up with my version of The Joker] a very personal process. It was a combination of reading all the comic books I could, then the script, and then closing my eyes to meditate how to do it. Since the first day Chris and I talked about the project, it was clear that we had the same idea of how this character should be portrayed. We had identical images of it in our minds.”

There's a whole lot more, but you'll have to find the magazine to read it. FYI: It includes some spoilerish info on the look of Two Face!

my god...Jett is the most uesless human being alive..."hey, there's new info on two face! no, I'm not going to tell you, find out yourself!!!!"

To me, the cracks in the makeup and what sounds like heavy flaking off of makeup (onto the costume) suggests (but does not prove) more than one layer of makeup..

or it could just mean his white make up is flaking onto his suit...they dont say anything about there being more than one layer of make up.

The article is dated September 28th...I dont think this is the article Jett "No Spoilers in the Spoilers forum" was referring to...

Jett really irritates me the way he mentions some juicy info and then refuses to say what it is...it gives the impression that he just wants to bask in his smug superiority by knowing more than everyone else (or at least getting to go on pretending he knows more than everyone else).

Jett really irritates me the way he mentions some juicy info and then refuses to say what it is...it gives the impression that he just wants to bask in his smug superiority by knowing more than everyone else (or at least getting to go on pretending he knows more than everyone else).

Thats EXACTLY right, which is why I cant believe he has so many loyal fans!

oh I can smell the pad lock awaiting this thread already.

Back on topic shall we?

- Jow

arprin157.jpg

cool stuff. think someone down at the south america offices of premiere drew this just for the article?

so it has to do with tdk marketing, then? why don't we see it more often?

so it has to do with tdk marketing, then? why don't we see it more often?

Your guess is as good as mine. But it's official.

Not to mention marketing hasn't really geared up yet.

The virals are one thing. Actual marketing is another thing.

Posters, signs, flyers, TV spots, tee shirts, coloring books. That kinda schmiel.

Not to mention, at the moment any news article on TDK is gonna one of the few images that we have already.

- Jow

Yea the marketing will start up hard core, starting this month probably and even more so in December. I think by December a lot of people will know that the Joker will duke it out with the Dark Knight himself.

Someone find out the article Jett "No Spoilers in the Spoilers Forum" was talking about! He told us the Batmobile was going to go "boom" but wont tell us what Two-Face looks like...the guys an ASS!

Wow, I read this article in a magazine at my local Comercial Mexicana (a supermarket), didn't find it so revealing. The most relevant parts are:
  • Heath'll use prosthetics to personify The joker.
  • Dent will be based on One Year Later and TDKR.
  • Joker's design is based on Vivienne Westwood.

awesome outfits.

I kinda wish that there was a direct and easy-to-read translation of the article...:(

awesome outfits.

I kinda wish that there was a direct and easy-to-read translation of the article...:(

you mean human translated? well i can try looking over the auto translated thing and making more sense ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WolverineHunt01
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"