Here we go again-Spielberg on Indy 4 and Jurassic Park 4

Hunter Rider

Ronin
Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=15452

Source: SpielbergFilms
July 17, 2006

'Steven Awalt' of SpielbergFilms tells ComingSoon.net he got a chance to talk to Steven Spielberg this weekend.

Spielberg mentioned that David Koepp is still working on finishing the Indiana Jones 4 script, that Jurassic Park III director Joe Johnston is standing by to direct Jurassic Park IV, and gives updates on his Abraham Lincoln project and his upcoming space travel film, which he reveals the name for.

Click here to read the full interview!

godammit why won't they hurry up and move on Indy, it's been forever, Ford is only getting saggier

I'm starting to feel that JP4 won't be happening anytime soon.

Lets be honest, Spielberg, we will never see Indy 4 :mad:

I am tired with all those none-sense interviews, which dont say anything new to me.

This stupid damn it script for IJ4 has been making since 2002 and it is still not done.

:down

God just let JP4 die already. Nobody gives a **** at this point, especially if they get that hackjob of a director back.

Honestly, does anyone really think either of these two movies are ever gonna happen at this point? :p ;)

But either way.... they sure as hell better not go forward on a JP4 with the director of the ****ing third one back. JP3 was disappointing enough as it was.... the only good part was the pterodactyls. :o

Cinemaman said:
This stupid damn it script for IJ4 has been making since 2002 and it is still not done.

Indiana Jones 4 has been in devlopemnt since the early 90s my friend.

:( :mad: :down

I love the first Jurassic Park, I like the 'Lost World', and I don't like "Jurassic Park 3". I they should have stopped after "The Lost World".

Batattack said:
I love the first Jurassic Park, I like the 'Lost World', and I don't like "Jurassic Park 3". I they should have stopped after "The Lost World".

I loved JP1, was disappointed with JP2 and hated JP3.

Jurassic Park 1 is really good, JP2 felt totally different than the first, the third one felt more in line with the first, but it sucked!

JP1: 9
JP2: 7
JP3: 5.5

I remember walking out of the theater after seeing JP3 and thinking "Wow, that was really bad." The only thing I liked about it was that Sam Neill returned (along with Laura Dern but she had a smaller part). If the 4th one happens I want it to return to Isla Nublar.

why does anyone WANT these projects to go forward??? isn't there a point where you want something to rest in peace with grace (i'm only talking IJ here)....

Boom said:
God just let JP4 die already. Nobody gives a **** at this point, especially if they get that hackjob of a director back.

There's no point in a JP4 if it's going to be like JP3. JP3 is such a half-assed, totally uninspired, 'we-have-no-ideas' piece of mediocum.

boywonder13 said:
Jurassic Park 1 is really good, JP2 felt totally different than the first, the third one felt more in line with the first, but it sucked!

JP1: 9
JP2: 7
JP3: 5.5

I love the first two. Watch them back to back - the first is so colourful and positive, about family and how great it is, the second is dark and negative, brooding on the evils of capitalism.

The first was before Schindler's List, the second was afterwards. That was when Spielberg completely changed his outlook, and you can really tell.

I prefer the Book "Jurassic Park" over the movie. The story is alot better (and darker/Violent), and John Hammond was much more sinister and greedy (unlike the movie which portrays hims a kind old man who loves his grandchildren). And in the book he dies at the end.

So the Sci Fi movie about the wormholes is called "Interstellar",personally if he doesn't start Indy 4 next year i'd like him to ditch it and Lincoln and move onto that:up:

Jurassic Park was a great movie....The Lost World was horrible beyond description, except for the raptor scenes, and Jurassic Park III was zero plot, all dinosaurs, and bad. Hope JP4 doesn't happen.

I also hope Indiana Jones 4 doesn't happen. Ford is just too old, and he can't be replaced. We got 3 great movies out of Indy, so lets just be happy with that.

I guess it would be a waste of time (Jp4), but it could if done right could fnish the movie franchise on a better note, not BO wise but story and everything else wise.

Spielberg doesnt really need to do it, just get some new young talent on it.

Dinosuars arent cool like they were in the 90s....

:(

:down:

boywonder13 said:
I guess it would be a waste of time (Jp4), but it could if done right could fnish the movie franchise on a better note, not BO wise but story and everything else wise.

Spielberg doesnt really need to do it, just get some new young talent on it.

Dinosuars arent cool like they were in the 90s....

:(

:down:
90's was a great era spite my memories

Spielberg needs to leave Dinosaurs in the dust with the 90s and move to something even better...DYNO-RIDERS!!!

Prognosticator said:
Spielberg needs to leave Dinosaurs in the dust with the 90s and move to something even better...DYNO-RIDERS!!!

Nice idea :rolleyes: :up: :D

Who gives a flying **** about JP4? Seriously.

And they should leave the Indy trilogy alone. A fourth part is redundant.

dammit!!!...i hate joe johnston!!

if spielberg isnt directing JP4 then **** it!.....

as for indy....PERFECT.i dont see why you guys hate them making indy4,thats just dumb

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"