Indiana Jones 4 and Jurassic Park 4 Updates

So Lucasfilm is getting out of movies...except for the movies they're making.

Lucas says TV is where it's at...so Lucas Animation is working towards a movie, and Lucas wants to direct "small" movies

Also, "The secret to the future is quantity". I guess that's why we got 3 bad Star Wars:up:

(I sort of liked the last one though):csad:

TrailerCues said:
lol I know thats no dino but its just to damn cool :woot:

It sure is. Even cooler is a megaladon (50 foot long killer shark). Lots of people have tired to make a films about a meg recently, but it's yet to happen.

If that stupid screenplay where the dinos are being trained and are supersmart doesn't happen, yes, I will see JP4.

The most important thing for me is to see Isla Nublar - the proper Jurassic Park - used in the forth movie. The two sequels use Isla Sorna, which is just the breeding ground.

From a certain point of view there is a great set up for JP4. What would happen in the world if there were two islands full of dinosaurs?

I think the only legitimate way to go on JP4 is to have the scientists tampering with the dino DNA further, make the Frankenstein/Doctor Moreau connection more obvious. The scientists can can come up with some real monsters that are terrifying yet pathetic, and John Hammond eventually comes in and orders they all be put out of their misery.

Kevin Roegele said:
The most important thing for me is to see Isla Nublar - the proper Jurassic Park - used in the forth movie. The two sequels use Isla Sorna, which is just the breeding ground.

From a certain point of view there is a great set up for JP4. What would happen in the world if there were two islands full of dinosaurs?

I think the only legitimate way to go on JP4 is to have the scientists tampering with the dino DNA further, make the Frankenstein/Doctor Moreau connection more obvious. The scientists can can come up with some real monsters that are terrifying yet pathetic, and John Hammond eventually comes in and orders they all be put out of their misery.

:up: :up:

Perfect. That's what I want to see. I've always wondered when they would return to the actual Park itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"