Here's A TV Series That Needs To Be Made

CAH

Sidekick
Reaction score
250px-Daredevil41.jpg

DAREDEVIL: THE SERIES

Live-Action

One Hour Episodes (12-16 Episode Seasons)

"The Pilot": Ever since he was a kid, an accident has left Matt Murdock physically unable to see. By day, he is a successful lawyer, who always gets the best cases and always wins them. But by night, he is Daredevil, The Man Without Fear. He observes Hell's Kitchen from every rooftop and makes sure that he catches the bad guys before the cops do. He uses all of his other senses to defeat them, but now a new nemesis has entered the picture...The Kingpin. No one knows who he is, but Daredevil will find out...he has to.

"Fisk": Wilson Fisk is the new face in town, and Daredevil suspects that he may be the Kingpin after meeting him. However, while Murdock's alter-ego may be having villain troubles, the lawyer himself is having trouble in his newest case, where he tries to prove that Leland Owlsley is responsible for recent damage to Hell's Kitchen.

"Owlsley": Leland is proven not guilty, and goes after Murdock. This causes Murdock's secret identity to take over and show The Owl who is boss, all while trying to keep it a secret. Meanwhile, Matt's old college friend Foggy Nelson has moved back into Hell's Kitchen, where he learns that The Man without Fear could be someone he knows very well.

Well, there you go folks. That's my ideas for the first three episodes of a DD series. Whatdo you think? If you like it...tell me please. If you don't like it...tell me also please. I really want to know, because DD is my 3rd favorite Marvel character and I would MUCH rather do a DD series than a Nick Fury series!

BTW, I'd have the series on Sci Fi Channel or FX. (probably Sci Fi)

CAH

sound good in theory
but joey q'd probably force the producers to make it about ultimate fury

Not bad but couple things.

1.The OSS is founded in June 1942 and disbanded in September 1945.
2.The CIA is created in 1947.

Any Nick fury TV show needs needs needs to give SHIELD a logical/plausable reason for existing. I'd be happy if it was created as a division of the CIA/NSA to keep tabs on people with super powers, find Captain America, and recreate the Super soldier program. Including a certain MOSSAD operator by the name of Magnus. :ninja: Also a good reason for Fury being the only person to ever get the infinity formula would be a must too.

No
This is better.

The story would open with Nick Fury fighting off hordes of bad guys. Everything explodes. EVERYTHING. A bad guy gets pushed up against a car and the car and the bad guy both explode at the same time. Even Nick's cigar explodes when it hits the ground.

Then he stumbles onto a plot where aliens try to kidnap the president and demand that all cats be subjecated under their will. Later we find out that the aliens are actually hairballs that come from the future and had evolved into sentient beings who's only plan is the destruction of mankind.

Nick Fury enlists the aid of the OopOop's. A fuzzy, if not smelly race of beings who want to help stop the alien threat.

Thanks very much guys for the comments, good and bad. You don't know how much it helps a writer...believe me.

I really am going to write a pilot, and heck...mayb e I'll post it on the net...who knows?!

But throw some ideas at me please!!!

CAH

Yeah I think Fury would make a excellent TV show...but Marvel seems a bit clueless when it comes to Live action TV.....

I mean look at Heroes....thats what a X-men spin off TV show should be like.

X-Factor would make a cool TV show too...it's a detective agency...with mutants.

Heroes for Hire would make a cool TV show too....so would Luke Cage

Yeah I think the Nick Fury TV movie starring the Hoff and Generation X proved that. The big problem is that Marvel wants any TV show to have :xmen: or :spidey: in the credits. And anything else gets no love, or budget. That and no "flights no tights" rules. That is you avoid anything too comic bookish like the plague.

lars573 said:
YThe big problem is that Marvel wants any TV show to have :xmen: or :spidey: in the credits.

You mean :wolverine or :spidey:

Well these days :xmen: means :wolverine and his bit-, errm side kicks. :cwink:

lars573 said:
Yeah I think the Nick Fury TV movie starring the Hoff and Generation X proved that. The big problem is that Marvel wants any TV show to have :xmen: or :spidey: in the credits. And anything else gets no love, or budget. That and no "flights no tights" rules. That is you avoid anything too comic bookish like the plague.
unfortunately for us old school superhero fans thats all too true

Nick Fury had to fight HYRDA and Baron Wolfgang von Strucker.

the cast should be

Nick Fury
Thaddeus "Dum Dum" Dugan
Black Widow- Natasha Romanoff
Sharon Carter (Agent 13)
Contessa Valentina Allegra di Fontaine
Clay Quartermain

guest star- Jimmy Woo

Bad Guys should be
Baron Wolfgang von Strucker
Yellow Claw
AIM

I think Nick Fury should get a film and a good one. I rather see Daredevil get a series.

i'd want to see IRON FIST THE SERIES

I could agree to a DD series...it could be cool.

I could probably write a better DD pilot than a NF pilot...we'll see.

No matter what I write, I'm sending it into Marvel when it's done...who knows what'll happen next.

CAH

DD would be a perfect TV show...look at the success of Law and Order...DD is like Law and order meets batman.

OK guys, I changed the first post...I like DD a WHOLE heck of a lot better than Nick Fury, but I did not know you guys would rather see a DD series...so re-read the first post and let me know what you think.

I can hopefully write a pilot (hopefully for DD) and send it into Marvel...and

hopefully they'd at least read it and e-mail me/write me back/etc. just to let me know if they like it or not.

Would you guys like that?

CAH

C.A.H. said:
No matter what I write, I'm sending it into Marvel when it's done...who knows what'll happen next.

I'm gonna take a guess and say they'll throw it in the wastebin and you'll never get a reply, but then, I'm a realist:huh:

C.A.H. said:
OK guys, I changed the first post...I like DD a WHOLE heck of a lot better than Nick Fury, but I did not know you guys would rather see a DD series...so re-read the first post and let me know what you think.

I can hopefully write a pilot (hopefully for DD) and send it into Marvel...and

hopefully they'd at least read it and e-mail me/write me back/etc. just to let me know if they like it or not.

Would you guys like that?

CAH

Marvel isn't a television studio. I know they're building a movie division, but television and movies are a very different thing. Also, do you have any previous experience in writing for television or movies at all? I would say work on breaking into the comics industry first (which I imagine is extremely difficult). Not trying to burst your bubble, but realistically sending Marvel a television pilot is not gonna do anything.

As some might remember, I've been working on a Spider-Man: The Series that I hope to one day pitch to TV execs once I've firmly established myself. Might be able to find a connection to Avi Arad through my university, since he was a former alumni! It would be somewhat similar to SV, in that it's about Peter Parker's teenage years on (in other words, classic Spidey). And then from there have possible hero cameos (much like Aquaman, Flash, Green Arrow, etc.) on the show that might turn into potential spin offs. And, the way this relates to the top post is that in one of the seasons DD would have a seven episode or more arc that would be covering the Frank Millar's "Man Without Fear" storyline in the background of the eps. Since, Spidey and DD are really the 'World's Finest' of the MARVEL universe.

amazingfantasy15 said:
Marvel isn't a television studio. I know they're building a movie division, but television and movies are a very different thing. Also, do you have any previous experience in writing for television or movies at all? I would say work on breaking into the comics industry first (which I imagine is extremely difficult). Not trying to burst your bubble, but realistically sending Marvel a television pilot is not gonna do anything.
I don't have any writing experience for a MAJOR HOLLYWOOD PRODUCTION or MAJOR TELEVISION PROGRAM but I DO know how to write a proper screenplay or teleplay.

I plan on writing my other comic themed film Space Ghost before this anyways, and I have a new screenplay I'm currently working on called BlackJack where a man falls into a 19 year coma following a game of black jack, and must unite with the visions of his friends and family inside his head to fight off the one thing that can release him for good...Death. (I know it sounds wierd, but believe me...if it ever gets made, you'll understand it)

I'm just throwing ideas out at you guys to see what you might like. :cwink:

CAH

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"