Heroes/Smallville Crossover

Deadpool876

Civilian
Reaction score
Anyone like to see this crossover? I think it'll be cool. It's very far-fetched that these shows will do that but you never know. :cwink:

Ok, my idea is I was thinking Hiro somehow acquired the power to travel in an alternate universe and teleported to Smallvile universe! I see this happening when Hiro and Ando were attending the Comic Con because they're big fans of SV and it has a panel. How exactly Hiro acquired this power, I don't know yet, pitch in your ideas. :cwink:

When Hiro and Ando transported to SV, they saw Clark and Chloe and they first thought they were in a shooting of SV. So Hiro and Ando being big fans they approached them and telling them how much they love the show. They're like all around them and calling CK and Chloe Mr. Welling and Ms. Mack which makes them puzzled.

So after explanations by CK and Chloe to them they're not in a tv show, and CK showing his powers, Hiro and Ando are shocked. Hiro explains that they must be in SV universe, CK and Chloe has some doubts but Ando also shows off his teleporting power. So CK and Chloe tries to help them go back to their universe, somehow Hiro teleported back to their universe and bringing along Clark and Chloe...back to the Comic Con where the cast of SV is having a panel!

So Clark and Chloe are shocked to see their alternate selves and learn that SV is a tv show!

Hey, feel free to add your ideas. I'm thinking Sylar should be in this episode and was following Hiro before he teleported to SV...and there were some ruckus at the Comic Con and CK meeting Kristin Kreuk and Chloe meeting Tom Welling....CK getting in a fight with Sylar. Hell, yeah... :yay: :word:

marvel vs dc
nbc vs cw

it'd be awesome to have spiderman in sv too

I think we'd be much better off with some sort of Smallville/Supernatural crossover. Though that could be complicated, considering the Jason story arc from season 4. With all the strange goings on in Smallville, it isn't hard to think that the Winchester boys would end up there at some point. *ponders*

They inhabit completely different worlds. I don't see how it would work...

Added to the fact the two shows are on competing networks and made by different studios, I believe Heroes is a NBC/Universal production and Smallville is made by Warner TV, would probably make it impossible.

Dream on, but I don't think it will happen.

^^ Different worlds, yes. That's why I think Hiro should acquire a power to travel in an alternate universe at least temporarily, if not him a new character in heroes that could have a power like that. Well, if not a crossover, just Hiro and Ando being guests on SV with the plot that I have thought of above.

Or since SV will end soon or after it ends, why not just Tom W., KK, and Allison M. being special guests on Heroes, again with the plot above. Yup, drream on, no harm in that. :)

well there's already been enough crossover from writers and directors so you never know... Although I'm not sure how interesitng it would be. Clark would literally have his way with any of the Heroes

20041019.gif

^^ What the hell?! .....Well, it doesn't have to be a a fight episode. That plot I laid out was very interesting to me.

^^ What the hell?! .....Well, it doesn't have to be a a fight episode. That plot I laid out was very interesting to me.
Honestly? Given the fact that both shows are on different networks and are based on two completely different premises, I think you'd have a better chance of seeing a guy named Bruce Wayne show up in SV than a dude named Peter Petrelli.

That said, I wouldn't mind seeing Clark beat the snot out of Sylar and have a romantic fling with Claire Bennet.
laugh.gif

^^^ I'd like to see Diana Prince more than Bruce. MMMmmmmm. lol
Well, since SV is ending soon, Tom, KK, and Alisson should be the special guests in Heroes with the plot I thought of. It could happen after SV ends so there's no competition to speak of.

CK fighting Sylar or any new villain in Heroes could just be a side plot. It's more about Hiro developing the power of teleporting to SV universe with Ando.

^^^ I'd like to see Diana Prince more than Bruce.
Y'know what? So would I! :D

Well, since SV is ending soon...
People used to say that in the third season, and here we are staring down the possibility for eight. The show is like the Energizer Bunny; it could outlast Heroes for all we know. Even Lost is ending after four seasons. But I understand your point.

Tom, KK, and Alisson should be the special guests in Heroes with the plot I thought of. It could happen after SV ends so there's no competition to speak of.
Ever think about writing a fanfic?

^ Yeah, it's possible SV could outlast Heroes. I didn't think SV could last, and a possiblity of Season 8, wow! Add to that the specualtions of a Kara spinoff, incredible!

Fanfic, still thinking of a good one. Damn, writers of hit shows/movies just blow my mind. They're awesome. They're like artists, very creative minds. They rule. :)

Even Lost is ending after four seasons. But I understand your point.

Actually, Lost is signed up for three more (albeit abbreviated) 16 episode seasons.

Next year, they're going to wait until January and run straight new episodes until May, like 24 although that show has a 24 episode season.

Actually, Lost is signed up for three more (albeit abbreviated) 16 episode seasons.
:confused:

Really? I thought they were calling it quits after four? What changed? (I don't watch the show; I'm only going by what I've read in passing.)

Next year, they're going to wait until January and run straight new episodes until May, like 24 although that show has a 24 episode season.
Smart. But three more seasons? The network gave them a THREE season pick-up? That's damn near unprecedented. Wow! :wow:

Anyone like to see this crossover? I think it'll be cool. It's very far-fetched that these shows will do that but you never know. :cwink:

Ok, my idea is I was thinking Hiro somehow acquired the power to travel in an alternate universe and teleported to Smallvile universe! I see this happening when Hiro and Ando were attending the Comic Con because they're big fans of SV and it has a panel. How exactly Hiro acquired this power, I don't know yet, pitch in your ideas. :cwink:

When Hiro and Ando transported to SV, they saw Clark and Chloe and they first thought they were in a shooting of SV. So Hiro and Ando being big fans they approached them and telling them how much they love the show. They're like all around them and calling CK and Chloe Mr. Welling and Ms. Mack which makes them puzzled.

So after explanations by CK and Chloe to them they're not in a tv show, and CK showing his powers, Hiro and Ando are shocked. Hiro explains that they must be in SV universe, CK and Chloe has some doubts but Ando also shows off his teleporting power. So CK and Chloe tries to help them go back to their universe, somehow Hiro teleported back to their universe and bringing along Clark and Chloe...back to the Comic Con where the cast of SV is having a panel!

So Clark and Chloe are shocked to see their alternate selves and learn that SV is a tv show!

Hey, feel free to add your ideas. I'm thinking Sylar should be in this episode and was following Hiro before he teleported to SV...and there were some ruckus at the Comic Con and CK meeting Kristin Kreuk and Chloe meeting Tom Welling....CK getting in a fight with Sylar. Hell, yeah... :yay: :word:

Wow, sorry, but that's incredibly lame. Also, sounds a lot like The Last Action Hero.

I think we'd be much better off with some sort of Smallville/Supernatural crossover. Though that could be complicated, considering the Jason story arc from season 4. With all the strange goings on in Smallville, it isn't hard to think that the Winchester boys would end up there at some point. *ponders*

Well, no one in the Smallville universe batted an eye when the real life identical twin brother of a meteor freak showed up as Jimmy Olsen. That being said, I'd hate to see the greatness of Supernatural being tainted by the crap that is Smallville.

Wow, sorry, but that's incredibly lame. Also, sounds a lot like The Last Action Hero.

Incredibly lame?! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :woot: Like to hear your idea. Difficult to do because of different networks, yes. How else would a crossover between them would work?

They're of different worlds, the superman mythology exist only in comic books in Heroes like in our reality so someone in Heroes having the power to travel in different dimensions is a logical explanation. The premise in Last Action Hero wasn't bad, it was the execution that was poorly done.

I'm curious to see if he/she will still find it so GREAT after the introduction of the 2 new female cast members.

^ Hey, it's possible....uhh, what were u talking about? :woot:

I'm curious to see if he/she will still find it so GREAT after the introduction of the 2 new female cast members.

If the show keeps the same quality I will still find it great, if Sam and Dean spend all their time pining over these two new cast members, then I'll think it was a bad decision. Two new female cast members were introduced last season and they worked really well. Sure they were recurring not regular cast members and that's thing that really worries me, is if these two girls will be regular cast members or recurring members.

You won't like this then:

06/11 - Supernatural is adding two new characters. The two new regulars are both female demon hunters in their mid 20's. One is more quirky, funny and the other more mysterious and tough. Both need to be hot.

06/18 - One of the new female demon hunters will be a love interest for one of the boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"