Spoilers Hiro vs T-Rex

Triadkd

Civilian
Reaction score
I dont know if this is true or not but a friend of mine who works on the aint it cool news movie site told me this. He used to give me spoilers about buffy and lost all the time so he's usually pretty accurate. I just thought I should give you guys a heads up about the dinosaur thing so you wont be dissapointed nexy year. Hiro does not fight a dinosaur. He and ando arrive at issacs place the same day he is supposed to be killed by sylar. They learn that he is at a museum with simone and go to warn him. Sylar chases them to the meusum where hiro takes a sword from a display and turns to face sylar who is standing behind a dinosaur exhibit.

Like I said I dont know if it's true but, some of it makes sense and some of it does not. Hiro has no reason to go that far into the past and if he did I dont think he is strong enough to do it. Also issac finally has a purpose and is able to use his powers without drugs. I doubt he would be wasting his time at some museum while the world is in danger. But you never know.

yeah thats pretty cool

i can totally see the scene then zooming out and we see the dinosaur looking down upon hiro but its sylar hes confronting next to it

I thought that it might really be something like that.

i doubted that they would jump the T-Rex this early

You've gotta love how Hiro's first thought upon seeing the painting is "What if I step on a bug?"

Halcohol said:
You've gotta love how Hiro's first thought upon seeing the painting is "What if I step on a bug?"

i didn't get that part... what did that mean?

He would step on a bug he would cause rift in the space time continuim

That still sounds cool...serioulsy if this turned into Land of the Lost I'd be pretty dissapointed...anyway...that sounds awesome...lets just imagine and visualize this...Hiro vs. Sylar...Hiro stops time while Sylar leaps from behind the Dino exhibit...and then *slash* Hiro splits him in slow-mo-bullet-time. that'd be awesome...Hiro rises...gets his sword, reaffirms his belief that he's still a "hero" and they are all destined to do something to save the world. my 2cents iz all.

Mr. Credible said:
i didn't get that part... what did that mean?
it is a reference to the book A Sound of Thunder

set in the future, a group of hunters goes back in time to hunt a T-Rex, but they must make sure to not touch anything other than the T-Rex and the walkway they are standing on...but someone steps on a butterfly, killing it (hence the term "Butterfly Effect")....when they return to the future, they find that their one mistake has completely changed the present

Eddie Brock Jr. said:

set in the future, a group of hunters goes back in time to hunt a T-Rex, but they must make sure to not touch anything other than the T-Rex and the walkway they are standing on...but someone steps on a butterfly, killing it (hence the term "Butterfly Effect")....when they return to the future, they find that their one mistake has completely changed the present
good short story :up:

Exploding Boy said:
good short story :up:
i've never actually read it completely, but i understand the concept of the story

That sounds like it's probably true. I didn't think he would be facing an actual dinosaur, but it still would be funny if Hiro was throwing himself randomly across time.

well guys i was jus was posting sumthing i found in the interview section from the nbc site in the chapter11 "fall out" thread about peter well in another interview with MASi Oka he was in a museum and a dinosaur was behind him wasnt a t-rex but he looked like he was in a museum to me so i guess this lil spoiler looks accurate

Sylar would beat Hiro in a fight, hes way more powerful than it seems.

Well im thinking that Hiro will develop his powers further where he'll be able to shoot burst of time synthesis thus slowing down a persons actions like 70% (kind of like a debuff) giving him enough time to make hasty reactions. If you ever seen the movie Shinobi that was released this year, the main character on there has this ability to slow down time, stop time, etc which makes him the most powerful out of all the ninja clans. Thats what im seeing Hiro character to be alot like.

still, I don't see Hiro killing Sylar

I don't know what a burst of time synthesis is... it sounds like something illogical and cheap from comics, but Hiro learning to slow time in a bullet time fashion sounds awesome... ESPECIALLY if he has his sword. I imagine he'll learn to do so while facing "a dinosaur," which, in all honesty, will probably be inside a museum.

It just goes with the sword so well, I can't help but love it.

Eddie Brock Jr. said:

they also made an AWFUL movie out of that with Ed Burns, but the guy didnt kill a buttefly in the movie, he just stepped off the walkway, and it basically caused the world to start devolving in waves.

WildCard said:
After what he did to Charlie(RIP) I think he could/would.
not Hiro!

he has a sense of morals, and he grew up idolizing Spider-Man....he would never kill under any circumstance

Eddie Brock Jr. said:
not Hiro!

he has a sense of morals, and he grew up idolizing Spider-Man....he would never kill under any circumstance

Spider-Man has been put in Hiros exact situation and it resulted in the death of the Green Goblin.

ledfloyd92 said:
Spider-Man has been put in Hiros exact situation and it resulted in the death of the Green Goblin.

.... he didn't kill the Green Goblin though

Bad arse ninja hiro is gonna freeze time and cut Syler into a thousand parts in a non-second. :ninja: .

It would be amusing if Hiro was facing off against Sylar at a museum, and Sylar used his telkinesis to push over a dinosaur statue on Hiro and that is what the painting represents(that way it would be kinda like a dinosaur attacking him). Hiro of course freezing time and getting out of the way.

ledfloyd92 said:

Marc said:
.... he didn't kill the Green Goblin though

exactly!
and Hiro is much purer than Peter Parker was in the beginning, Peter used his powers for personal gain and never thought about fighting crime initially

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"