Heroes/Smallville Crossover

Incredibly lame?! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :woot: Like to hear your idea. Difficult to do because of different networks, yes. How else would a crossover between them would work?

They're of different worlds, the superman mythology exist only in comic books in Heroes like in our reality so someone in Heroes having the power to travel in different dimensions is a logical explanation. The premise in Last Action Hero wasn't bad, it was the execution that was poorly done.

Well, first I don't think there's any reason for the two shows to do a crossover. However, if it did have a crossover, I wouldn't bring in the whole real actors vs. characters they play thing, leave the comic-con stuff out of it. Just have Hiro teleport away from a diaster or something and he "misses" his intended target and lands in Smallville

You won't like this then:

06/11 - Supernatural is adding two new characters. The two new regulars are both female demon hunters in their mid 20's. One is more quirky, funny and the other more mysterious and tough. Both need to be hot.

06/18 - One of the new female demon hunters will be a love interest for one of the boys.
According to that Buddy TV article, this news isn't going over so well among SN fans. I haven't caught too many episodes (maybe the first two or three, and the Hollywood one), but isn't Ackles' character a skirt-chaser on the show? Maybe they're just trying to...

sex up the show by making one of the new demon hunters the love interest of the other guy? You know, like an equal time sort of thing?
Incidentally, what is the bone of contention regarding the announcement? Why are fans opposed to the cast additions? Do they fear the new super women *cough* will detract from the primary focus of the show and the leads' characters?

Color me curious. :D

According to that Buddy TV article, this news isn't going over so well among SN fans. I haven't caught too many episodes (maybe the first two or three, and the Hollywood one), but isn't Ackles' character a skirt-chaser on the show? Maybe they're just trying to...

sex up the show by making one of the new demon hunters the love interest of the other guy? You know, like an equal time sort of thing?

Incidentally, what is the bone of contention regarding the announcement? Why are fans opposed to the cast additions? Do they fear the new super women *cough* will detract from the primary focus of the show and the leads' characters?

Color me curious. :D

I think it's because they think it will take away from the boys adventures if they have to share screen time with new regulars.

Sound familiar?

;)

Do they fear the new super women *cough* will detract from the primary focus of the show and the leads' characters?

I think it's because they think it will take away from the boys adventures if they have to share screen time with new regulars.

Sound familiar?
Yup. Well, at least we're all on the same page.

Sound familiar?

;)

To me at least, I'm afraid that adding two female characters to the show, might somewhat water the show down. The show is very much a guys show, muscle car, classic/hard rock, brothers playing pranks on each other, etc... Also the show has largely been a revenge story up until this point, to find the demon that killed their mom, with that demon gone, maybe it will take the blinders off a little, allow the boys to try to find at least a little normalcy in life. I just hope bringing these characters in doesn't change the tone of the show too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"