Heroes Theories Thread

SuBe

Voluntaryist
Reaction score
Bring all your theories of the Heroes Universe to this Thread.

1. I think the Petrelli's (Arthur and Angela) were trying to Breed Super Powers.

Well, we have Linderman's Comments. And, Angela and Arthur don't really seem to have had a loving relationship. Kaito and Angela have hinted at having a relationship. Maybe more Breeding Experiments.

We know that Arthur, Peter and Sylar all share the same type of Power.
We know that Maury and Matt have the Same Style of Power.
We know that Niki (and Tracy) were Given Power.
We know that Micha doesn't share a power with his Parents
We know that Claire doesn't share a power with her Parents.

We can assume that if the "Breeding Couple" naturally had a power, the Children will be granted a similar power, and if the Parents were given the Power, the Children would have a different manifestation of the Power.

So, either Hiro was given the Power, or his mother also have Time/Space Manipulation type Power

Discuss your theories.

So, either Hiro was given the Power, or his mother also have Time/Space Manipulation type Power

Well, Kaito essentially had the power to explore futures with his mind. Hiro's power seems to simply be a natural progression of that. I also say "futures" with an "S," because Kaito can explore different timelines, based on varying decisions.

I have another theory:

"African Issac", he is not a Clairvoyent, but like Forge from X-Men. But, instead of Technology, he can use pharmacuticals to give people powers/visions.

Well, Kaito essentially had the power to explore futures with his mind. Hiro's power seems to simply be a natural progression of that. I also say "futures" with an "S," because Kaito can explore different timelines, based on varying decisions.
How do we know that? I've read the same sort of things on other forums but they never give a source.

If you are talking about Kaito, its from a S2 deleted scene where he reveals his power to Ando. That was how he was always so successful in the stock market since he could see the possible outcome.

But if it's a deleted scene then it might be changed later by the writers. Deleted scenes aren't always cannon.

The writers have confirmed it was just a deleted scene, and that it should not be taken as Heroes canon. They ended up not liking that power for Kaito.

So technically, we still have not been told what Kaito's ability was.

One interesting theory I've come across is a variation on a previous theory, in that eclipses are one of the triggers that activate powers. It's also been hinted by the creators of Heroes that there will be another eclipse this season and that it messes with some people's powers. Well, this theory suggests that while this eclipse may alter, boost, or "deactivate" powers altogether, it also will restore lost powers.

This means that since Peter and Maya had their powers stripped by Arthur, but were still genetically born with powers, that the eclipse ends up restoring their lost abilities.

Furthermore, it also suggests that the real reason why Arthur is recruiting people with abilities and trying to developing the formula for bestowing powers is because he knows that an eclipse is coming again and that it will drastically effect anyone with abilities, so the formula would be able to counteract the effects. Remember when he told Mohindir that a perfected formula would theorically stabilize his abilities? Same deal. And in this case, he would also determine which person will have their abilities restored or fixed and who does not.

Never-the-less, Kaito has suggested he has time traveled before during his conversation with Hiro (He said something to subtlely imply it. I can't remember what) but it was in the episode when Hiro went back in time to talk to him before his death. So, perhaps Kaito was also a time traveller, or as SB suggested, Hiro's mother was.

One interesting theory I've come across is a variation on a previous theory, in that eclipses are one of the triggers that activate powers. It's also been hinted by the creators of Heroes that there will be another eclipse this season and that it messes with some people's powers. Well, this theory suggests that while this eclipse may alter, boost, or "deactivate" powers altogether, it also will restore lost powers.

This means that since Peter and Maya had their powers stripped by Arthur, but were still genetically born with powers, that the eclipse ends up restoring their lost abilities.

Furthermore, it also suggests that the real reason why Arthur is recruiting people with abilities and trying to developing the formula for bestowing powers is because he knows that an eclipse is coming again and that it will drastically effect anyone with abilities, so the formula would be able to counteract the effects. Remember when he told Mohindir that a perfected formula would theorically stabilize his abilities? Same deal. And in this case, he would also determine which person will have their abilities restored or fixed and who does not.
ive never thought of it like that, but the eclipse that happened when hiro was in the past, what did that signify? did it give adam monroe his power for the first time?

Never-the-less, Kaito has suggested he has time traveled before during his conversation with Hiro (He said something to subtlely imply it. I can't remember what) but it was in the episode when Hiro went back in time to talk to him before his death. So, perhaps Kaito was also a time traveller, or as SB suggested, Hiro's mother was.

Actually in that episode Kaito specifically said "Ive never time-traveled before" It was right after they left Kaitos funeral

Actually in that episode Kaito specifically said "Ive never time-traveled before" It was right after they left Kaitos funeral

Are you sure? I could've sworn he alluded to having time travelled prior to that.

ive never thought of it like that, but the eclipse that happened when hiro was in the past, what did that signify? did it give adam monroe his power for the first time?

Well, he did display his power for the first time shortly after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"