Heroes virtual season?

hey cmill head on over to the chat thing on the website

Name: Bischoff
Age: As old as the hills, but as young as a grasshopper.
Power: Superstrength, superfearlessness, and superrichness.
Background: Bischoff is a legend among the Mennonite youth of Freeman, South Dakota. When your down on your luck, Bischoff mysteriously appears to give you a few dollars, goes the legend. When your friends are bragging about the guy they know who can hold his breath for five minutes, all you need to do is tell them about Bischoff, who can hold his breath for six. Hell, sixty, if he felt like it. He's like Chuck Norris, only more badass. Yes, the world is Bischoff's oyster, and there's no telling when he'll strike next.

droogiedroogie2 said:
Background: Bischoff is a legend among the Mennonite youth of Freeman, South Dakota. When your down on your luck, Bischoff mysteriously appears to give you a few dollars, goes the legend. When your friends are bragging about the guy they know who can hold his breath for five minutes, all you need to do is tell them about Bischoff, who can hold his breath for six. Hell, sixty, if he felt like it. He's like Chuck Norris, only more badass. Yes, the world is Bischoff's oyster, and there's no telling when he'll strike next.

Is that a joke?

cmill216 said:
Is that a joke?
As much as I'd like to hope so, if it was a joke, it wouldn't be a funny one.

Was it not announced that the Season already has all of its characters?

AnimeJune said:
Was it not announced that the Season already has all of its characters?

I believe so. I think Triligors is just awaiting a couple more confirmations.

droogiedroogie2 said:
YOU LIE!
chuck.gif

Droogie as stated before, this goes for everyone also- there will be no more additional characters until further notice. I mentioned this a while back. So, while you have an interesting character- he will NOT be used. Perhaps if we have a second season, but as of now- even without confirmation we have ALOT of characters already.

We are still waiting for confirmation on others.

droogiedroogie2 said:
He's like Chuck Norris, only more badass

no one is as badass as chuck norris the boogeyman checks under his bed for chuck norris

You need a good villan, maybe someone who acts like a friend but is secretly destroying his life from the inside out

byrd_man said:
no one is as badass as chuck norris the boogeyman checks under his bed for chuck norris

Chuck Norris sleeps with a nightlight, not because Chuck Norris is afraid of the dark, the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris.:eek:

Stop.

We don't need to turn this into another Chuck Norris thread.

spartin2008 said:
Chuck Norris sleeps with a nightlight, not because Chuck Norris is afraid of the dark, the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris.:eek:

that was my graduation speach

spartin2008 said:
LOL, is Vulture actualy going to be in SM3???

I don't know. Why don't you talk about it in the SM3 Forums? ;)

*IMPORTANT* Start writing the bulk of your story after you've seen the Pilot episode. If anyone sees it leaked online sometime this summer alert me about it and I will send word. The four minute trailer shows that there is alot more to it than I originally thought. Thus, it would be best to halt progress until you see the Pilot episode. The Pilot will tell ALOT. Trailers for a show typically only show scenes from the Pilot episode, which we need in order to understand the solar eclipse and what that might mean. So, halt progress until you have seen the PILOT episode. At which time we will discuss where to go from there.

So are we still doing this? The pilot gave me some new ideas and I'm gonna make some changes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"