High School=hell

Ryan Reynolds' long lost sister. She lacks a Y chromosome and a Y in the last name. :up:

And I always hated how almost all the smart people who could be very smart are lazy as hell and don't do ****. You don't deserve it at all. What about the people who aren't as smart and work their asses off? Life sucks like that.

Blame genetics, man.

And I always hated how almost all the smart people who could be very smart are lazy as hell and don't do ****. You don't deserve it at all. What about the people who aren't as smart and work their asses off? Life sucks like that.
Which one are you?

To be honest, guys, I am a big nerd. I really like being myself, so I really don't want to change myself for others in my school. They should know better than to pick on people. I also do have a few friends, not many though. one of them that is actually a user on here that goes to my school.

I wish 2011 was here so that I could graduate already though. :csad:

:awesome:

Hellllo. U are here now.

I just graduated like 2 weeks ago and I have about 1 and half week left till school end! :up:

Yup.. high school isnt easy.

High school is hell, but college IS heaven. :ikyn

It's usually not that black and white. And those people that are lazy, but have a knack for high school academics...it doesn't necessarily translate to easier times down the road in other aspects of life.

For those who say high school is hard...good luck with the rest of your life.

Freshman year of College was better than all four years of high school combined

It's my last day of high school ever this Monday. College is more than two months away. Yet I can wait for graduation.

In my experience, since teens don't know ****, being popular and being high on the social ladder is the most important thing to them in their lives at that point. Teens are narrow minded, selfish, materialistic, ignorant *******s for the most part. They can't see it from anyone else's perspective except theirs. I feel so beyond it at this point. I look at the juniors, sophomores, and freshmen and just think how they really don't know anything yet when they think they do. I know if I go back to it come next year I'll see how immature and silly it all is.

It's never going to change. All we can do is grow and see it for ourselves.

It's my last day of high school ever this Monday. College is more than two months away. Yet I can wait for graduation.

In my experience, since teens don't know ****, being popular and being high on the social ladder is the most important thing to them in their lives at that point. Teens are narrow minded, selfish, materialistic, ignorant *******s for the most part. They can't see it from anyone else's perspective except theirs. I feel so beyond it at this point. I look at the juniors, sophomores, and freshmen and just think how they really don't know anything yet when they think they do. I know if I go back to it come next year I'll see how immature and silly it all is.

It's never going to change. All we can do is grow and see it for ourselves.

This, though you'll meet people like that in college too, but at least (for me) I'm at a bigger place where I can meet different people everyday. It's actually a bit overwhelming at times because you know so many different people everyday, you tend to forget about someone, which I hate doing.

I feel like you have more control over your experiences in college since you're on your own and you're thrown into a much bigger world.

Why am I not surprised Scourge liked that comment?
Well my experiences in college have left me more bitter and cynical. On Thursday I got invited to an on campus party only to get kicked out by the professor before said party even started. I don't have a girl and zero respect. I failed 3 classes and I tried registering online for this fall and the stupid thing won't let me retake the two classes I know I failed. There's so much other s*** going on there too.:cmad:

Last edited:
This, though you'll meet people like that in college too, but at least (for me) I'm at a bigger place where I can meet different people everyday. It's actually a bit overwhelming at times because you know so many different people everyday, you tend to forget about someone, which I hate doing.

I feel like you have more control over your experiences in college since you're on your own and you're thrown into a much bigger world.

At the college I'm going to, I don't know anybody from my school who is going there. This is a good thing. While it may be nerve wracking, everybody is in the same boat as you. Most likely nobody knows anybody. So it gives everyone the opportunity to meet new people. Plus I could reinvent myself if I wanted to.

Yeah, I did hear, that sometimes at college it's no different, but I got advice of making friends quickly. That's pretty easy for me to do anyway.

Living on campus should be weird at first but freeing as time goes on. I just don't want to stay in Rochester all my life. Most people I talk to are going to MCC for two years. I don't want to leave high school and see most people I saw from high school in college.

A clean slate should be nice. I just want to feel progression in my life. High school has gone by fast but when you think about it, day after day of all that ****. And at some point where you didn't even know you were more naive, it is slow. I like my class and all. I have no problems with them. It's just I'm not going to care what they do in their lives. I hope they'll be happy, but I don't really give a ****. I need to look out for me now and make something of myself.

High school is one of the worst, most pointless things our society inflicts upon it's own citizens. It should cease to exist in it's current form.

It's important in an educational way. I know there are things that we'll never use again, but I do think it's important to learn in many areas. Just so we at least know we learned it. But socially? It doesn't mean anything. It's hard being that age and seeing that or making the choice to do something about it. Which are kind of the problems. I can't blame them though. The thing is people are worried what others will think of them. It's simple to just say "**** them" but it's harder than that. That's why being a teenager is ****ing difficult. You have all of them thrown in with eachother and the way society works, it's not good.

Actually, it my experience middle school was worse. That was the closest thing to prison I've experienced.

I think history has taught us the best way to deal with High school is to pair up with a friend. buy a couple of guns and shoot every ****er you can see.

As a legal note. If this happens. This could be construed as being an accessory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"