High School Musical 3: Senior Year?

Well, its budget won't be as big as a blockbuster, so if it made like 50 mil its first weeken that would be above and beyond already. According to wiki the budget is like 13.3 million.

It was so much easier when you could just be a closet fan in the privacy of your own home. I still plan to see it in theaters though :(

The trailer to me looked like a big improvement on the other two films and I even like the song playing in the trailer, really catchy, but once Gabrielle and Troy started talking to each other I just laughed. I did not like the first two but this looks decent to me

Trailer looks a huge improvement to the first two movies. The songs in HSM and HSM2, i don't know how to exactly describe it but for 1 time, ok i don't like it but ok. Two times: this is really starting to get on my nerves. Three times: f******* da*****t make it stop. If you know what i mean. Not planning to see it in theaters though, i'll pick up the Blu-Ray release later.

I hope it does better than Saw.

Honestly, I don't even think that's a possibility at this point. I think that's a certainty. This movie will more than likely be huge, especially for an October release.

I will go see it, its cheese and well...the first two are cheesey but enjoyable :p

It was so much easier when you could just be a closet fan in the privacy of your own home. I still plan to see it in theaters though :(

Haha-- I am sure a lot of people feel that way, but honestly...this movie has a great up and coming cast, all new, entertaining songs and fun dance sequences..Hairspray, Chicago and other musicals have been doing so well in the box-office, so I think you should just go and enjoy! ;)

The trailer to me looked like a big improvement on the other two films and I even like the song playing in the trailer, really catchy, but once Gabrielle and Troy started talking to each other I just laughed. I did not like the first two but this looks decent to me

Ya, I read somewhere that the budget for this film is like 3x more than HSM1 and 2x more than HSM2, so should be good!

All of you guys saying "I hope it does better than Saw" have nothing to fear. Since HSM is a PG movie and "Saw V" will be rated R, it's no surprise that HSM will win. That is, unless, one of their release dates change.

Trailer looks a huge improvement to the first two movies. The songs in HSM and HSM2, i don't know how to exactly describe it but for 1 time, ok i don't like it but ok. Two times: this is really starting to get on my nerves. Three times: f******* da*****t make it stop. If you know what i mean. Not planning to see it in theaters though, i'll pick up the Blu-Ray release later.
If you hate the songs, then why in the hell would you buy it on Blu-Ray? :huh:

I've heard the movie ends with them all singing ''We're All in This Together." again. Which is not the best message to send to kids about the end of High School. :o

God help us all. I hate everything Disney does that's not Pixar.

Then why come into a thread about a Disney movie that is clearly not Pixar?:huh:

I've heard the movie ends with them all singing ''We're All in This Together." again. Which is not the best message to send to kids about the end of High School. :o
Um, the entire High School Musical franchise sends out a crappy message to kids about high school. That isn't accurate at all. If they want to prepare for high school, kids should be watching accurate interpretations of high school life with movies like "Fast Times At Ridgemont High", "Superbad", hell, even "American Pie". Not this watered down Disney crap.

Then why come into a thread about a Disney movie that is clearly not Pixar?:huh:
He just came to hate.

He and many others are the reason why this thread has reached 8 pages. And including me, defending this movie.:o

lol Again, I really don't understand the hate on any of the movies. I only hate the skanky lead. She's can't sing, dance, or act, yet she's the main female role.:huh:
Maybe Ryan will finally come out in this movie.:oldrazz: And as rude as her character is, I would be hanging out with Sharpay, I just love her.:heart:

I'm a bit curious as to what the music will be like this time around, because between my friends and I, I'm in the minority of liking the second movie music better than the first. I was addicted to All for One for a while.:csad:

lol Again, I really don't understand the hate on any of the movies. I only hate the skanky lead. She's can't sing, dance, or act, yet she's the main female role.:huh:
Maybe Ryan will finally come out in this movie.:oldrazz: And as rude as her character is, I would be hanging out with Sharpay, I just love her.:heart:

I'm a bit curious as to what the music will be like this time around, because between my friends and I, I'm in the minority of liking the second movie music better than the first. I was addicted to All for One for a while.:csad:
All For One was one of my favorites.

Have you heard, Now or Never? It sounds alot like Madonna's 4 minutes.

[YT]kV_26CN0wXw[/YT]

I like it. Radio Disney has been playing it nonstop.

i don't think i've ever sat through so much as a preview for one of these "movies", and i intend it to stay that way.

i would do filthy things to ashley tisdale, though.

unspeakable things.

i don't think i've ever sat through so much as a preview for one of these "movies", and i intend it to stay that way.

i would do filthy things to ashley tisdale, though.

unspeakable things.

Only if you plan on running a train on her after I'm done. I get first crack. And yes that was a double entendre.

oh god well at least once the movies over the actors and actresses careers will be too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"