High School Musical 3: Senior Year?

W...T...F...?
Is this some kind of sick joke. I hate those god awful High School Musical films. In Grade 8 we were forced into watching it as a "graduation present", what a load of crap. Everyday my sister watches the Family Channel and all they talk about is how "cool" High School Musical is and they keep bribing that it's their best movie ever premiered on there... wow, that's a really big accomplishment. Anyways if they make this in theatres, I won't care because I'm definitly not seeing it but... somebody give me a barf bag because I can't stand this movies:cmad:

i've never even been able to sit through a preview for one of these movies... they're so annoying.

but the blond girl (ashley tisdale?) is super-duper hot.

i've never even been able to sit through a preview for one of these movies... they're so annoying.

but the blond girl (ashley tisdale?) is super-duper hot.
I agree with that. But I hope that they get her into real movie roles and not these kiddy, suck-ass roles where they get her to play stupid throughout the whole production. And yeah, her name is Ashley Tisdale.

I didnt even like high school musical, but when i watched the first one, it was alright but the 2nd one killed them both...i dont think im gonna watch this one..probably another corny video

I saw part of it when Iw as in England because english people love crappy movies I learned, I also saw Barely Legal and AMerican Pie Beta House as well... :( Anyway, it's not so much as bad as it is amazingly generic and simple, seriously its like kids today haven't seen a good musical... MY FAIR LADY, FTW :mad:

I can never in a million years ever sit through a commercial of this crap series. Why are they making another one? Disney needs to fire all of these kids.

I can never in a million years ever sit through a commercial of this crap series. Why are they making another one? Disney needs to fire all of these kids.

You haven't seen how much money it's making and how popular it is? Why would they fire them?

I don't think I could care any less about this.

Disney can go to hell. All of their stars are crumbling at a fast rate. Jami Spears pregnant, the one chick from High School Musical has naked photos on the net.... it's only a matter of time before pretty-boy Zac Effron gets caught blowing George Michael behind the C-Lot at a Disney parking deck.

Jamie Lynne Spears is Nickelodeon, not Disney.

What's the difference. The "perfect" role-model teens for all the christian soccer moms' children are falling hard... and I love it.

I saw part of it when Iw as in England because english people love crappy movies I learned, I also saw Barely Legal and AMerican Pie Beta House as well... :( Anyway, it's not so much as bad as it is amazingly generic and simple, seriously its like kids today haven't seen a good musical... MY FAIR LADY, FTW :mad:
riiiiight??? then how comes crap like hsm isn't made in england???

I wonder if one of the kids is going to get pregnant this time...

...nah, that would require the presence of heterosexual boys.

Yeah, we've always known about a third theatrical release.

Um, who cares? None of us will see it so what's the point in *****ing. :huh:

I will prob end up seeing it cause my 6 year old sister loves hsm...I will either get conned into taking her to the cinema or just see alot of snippets of it from just being at home

Oh, hell... My sister absolutely loves this crap.

That Hannah Montana 3D concert thing is going to be in theatres on Feb. 1. I'm not a fan, but if I was working for Disney I'd be happy as ****. That **** is going to clean up.

Oh yeah, you know I actually don't mind these films, they grew on me, so yeah I'll go see it

riiiiight??? then how comes crap like hsm isn't made in england???

No offense but your TV shows aren't much better, Holy Oaks? New Dr. Who? That stupid doctor show... Your TV programs are on the level of high school musical.

How many of these garbage films are they going to make???

No offense but your TV shows aren't much better, Holy Oaks? New Dr. Who? That stupid doctor show... Your TV programs are on the level of high school musical.
oh cummon you can pick bad shows from anywhere at least we dont make crap like that into movies, yeah those shows suck, but we have had loads and loads of amazing shows : reddwarf, lock stock.., the office, peep show........etc

The American version of The Office is better. ;)

Spaced was an awesome show though. Too bad it only lasted two seasons, but hey, we got Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz as a result, so I'm not complaining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"