High School Teacher Barges Into Student's Home, Breaks Kid's Nose

DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs

Avenger
Reaction score
original.jpg

This, I think we can all agree, is poor teaching. Michael Ciccareli, a history teacher at King City High in King City, Calif., was arrested today after he allegedly broke into a 15-year-old student's home and beat the hell out of the teen.
Why would a high school teacher — who you are supposed to be able to turn to with any and all of your problems — seek out and attack a student? Well, the kid was banging a female teenage relative of Ciccareli's. I mean, really, what else could it have been?
According to police, Ciccareli noticed that both teens were absent from a wrestling practice on Nov. 21. He then made his way over to the boy's house, where he somehow got inside before literally ripping the kid's bedroom door off of its hinges. There, he found the boy and girl, who are dating, screwing each other — as high school kids do! — and pulled the boy out of bed and assaulted him viciously.
According to a sheriff's office release, Ciccareli "punched John Doe with a closed fist several times in the face, and at one point kicked him in the face while he was on the ground." The boy suffered a broken nose, and either a bruised or inflated ego depending on his temperament.
One day, likely during college, he'll tell this story and no one will believe him, and he'll turn to Google and find this story. So, hey, kid.

Talk about a hard lesson to learn

He is the one who knocks...his student's teeth out. :hehe:

"Today, on a special episode of Saved by the Bell..."

How the heck do you rip a full-sized door from the hinges?

I've never been angry enough pull a cabinet door from the hinges.

I've seen some flimsy doors before although I've never attempted to rip them off the hinges.

This is something you don't see often anymore though, teachers taking an interest in their student's personal lives outside of class. :oldrazz:

Note to self: Don't bang a teacher's close relative.

Especially if that teacher has a manly beard and coaches wrestling

How the heck do you rip a full-sized door from the hinges?

I've never been angry enough pull a cabinet door from the hinges.

Building codes and materials in modern suburban homes aren't what you think they are. If you were really motivated, you get through a wall without much effort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"