Hilariously awful DVD covers, or the Steven Seagal thread! - Part 1

Q9XlSkm.jpg

Okay, I need to see this movie. I hope they make a sequel where Shatner teams up with Nic Cage. That’s the only thing this movie is missing.

Is Gary Oldman in ''movie jail'' or something? The trailer for this is even worse lol.

UguQiJ1.jpg

Seeing Oldman in all these crappy DTV movies reminds me of when Michael Caine was in Jaws The Revenge after winning an Oscar. What’s funny about this one is that he didn’t even get top billing, or the “and” billing at the end; an honor awarded in this case to Dylmont McDermulroney.

Yeah, I don't know what they were thinking with those. Probably the worst big blockbuster set of covers I've seen.

Yeah, I don't know what they were thinking with those. Probably the worst big blockbuster set of covers I've seen.

They really are an eyesore. Like they purposely found a shade of blue that was visually offensive.

I didn't even bother watching the trailer when I made that post with Lohan's movie but oh my god look at this. :lmao:

LOL that Lohan trailer really is something. :funny:

Also, I've never heard of this movie before but my guess is that Scott Adkins had it in his contract that his face needed to appear no less than seven times on the DVD cover.

avengement.jpg

I didn't even bother watching the trailer when I made that post with Lohan's movie but oh my god look at this. :lmao:

Honestly makes me sad thinking about what happened to her career

Does Bruce really command a big salary anymore? I feel like he’s done about 200 of these crappy DTV action movies in the past 10 years.

Does Bruce really command a big salary anymore? I feel like he’s done about 200 of these crappy DTV action movies in the past 10 years.

Willis isn't payed as much as he was in his prime for these kind of movies.
A paycheck is a paycheck and I assume these roles don't require a lot of personal investment, shoot his scenes in a couple of days and voilà.

Probably not millions. But like Monsieur Xavier said, a million dollars for a couple days work probably is worth it.

Bruce Willis is on the same train with Nicolas Cage, the difference is Cage is actually trying and seems to be having a lot of fun with his choices. Willis looks bored every time, the amount of cheap action stuff he has made over the last few years is depressing. Die Hard 4 is the last time he truly cared about a role.

Yeah I can’t even remember the last time I saw him actually making an effort in a role. Looper, maybe?

Yeah I can’t even remember the last time I saw him actually making an effort in a role. Looper, maybe?
I didn't like him in Looper either to be honest. I really think Die Hard 4 was the last time he seemed to be enjoying what he does.

I couldn't recognize John McClane in Die Hard 5 and I couldn't recognize David Dunn in Glass. That's how lousy his acting has become.

Willis is great in Looper, but I can maybe name five performances in the last twenty years that didn't seem like he was falling asleep in the middle of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"