Homecoming Homecoming merchandise

Spider-Funko.jpg

GeYKY.gif

Does it usually take Hot Toys this long to go w/o showing a villain tease? Where's Vulture?! May be my first HT.

Does it usually take Hot Toys this long to go w/o showing a villain tease? Where's Vulture?! May be my first HT.

Hot Toys has a mixed track record when it comes to villains. They skipped over quite a few bad guys like Malekith and Kurse from Thor: The Dark World, Ronan and Nebula from Guardians of the Galaxy (though bizarrely, they did make Thanos despite his role literally being a cameo), Kaecilius from Doctor Strange, Zemo from Civil War, Lizard from Amazing Spider-Man, Green Goblin and Rhino from Amazing Spider-Man 2 (the latter was teased but never released), and Ego and Ayesha from Guardians 2. We're also just now finally (maybe) getting Yellowjacket a full two years after Ant-Man was released. It does however look like they're making Hela for Thor: Ragnarok.

Anyway here's the Mezco Spider-Man.

One12-Homecoming-Spiderman-1.jpg
[

Hot Toys has a mixed track record when it comes to villains. They skipped over quite a few bad guys like Malekith and Kurse from Thor: The Dark World, Ronan and Nebula from Guardians of the Galaxy (though bizarrely, they did make Thanos despite his role literally being a cameo), Kaecilius from Doctor Strange, Zemo from Civil War, Lizard from Amazing Spider-Man, Green Goblin and Rhino from Amazing Spider-Man 2 (the latter was teased but never released), and Ego and Ayesha from Guardians 2. We're also just now finally (maybe) getting Yellowjacket a full two years after Ant-Man was released. It does however look like they're making Hela for Thor: Ragnarok.
That's lame! I think Rhino never coming to fruition was due to the film's success...maybe. Vulture's a must! I'm selfish.

"Hey Aunt May. I'm so sorry I made you worry. I was stuck in Japan for 3 weeks then held in the post office till someone could get me."

oLxna1U.jpg

UUtUsYt.jpg

I'm never doing SAL again. Took 3 weeks then it was held in the office for a week till I got back from vacation

FfTBF1I.jpg

eT63z8R.jpg

SbpLIWM.jpg

Stark- Wanna see Avengers tower R and D lab?

GUc2kS2.jpg

Spider-man- Aw sweet! This is the armor you used during battle of New York!

For those with kids, the Halloween costume for Homecoming is pretty sweet. My son (age 5) got it. It has the web-wings, the spider on the chest lights up, and the eyes actually let him see through them...and the edges of the lenses are lenticular, which makes the eyes look like they're moving like the movie. My son LOVES it. Also, the mask fits like a mask, and it doesn't drape like a sack, like most Spidey suit costumes.
Not bad for 24.99.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"