The Dark Knight Honoring Heath Ledger

Harley Gin

Civilian
Reaction score
Hey Guys... I was thinking it would be a great way to honor Health Ledger is at the end of the movie have a standing ovation. As you all know that at the end of the movie they will have: "In memory of..." Wouldn't it be great just for everyone in the theater to stand up and applaud Heath? I would for sure. Would you guys be willing to do that?

Hey Guys... I was thinking it would be a great way to honor Health Ledger is at the end of the movie have a standing ovation. As you all know that at the end of the movie they will have: "In memory of..." Wouldn't it be great just for everyone in the theater to stand up and applaud Heath? I would for sure. Would you guys be willing to do that?

Think it is a good idea, but not part of Viral Marketing ;)

I know it's not really, but I know a lot of people will be heading to the theater tonight ;) I thought if I had it here it would capture their attention. But... if the mods think it is best, they can move it.

I don't think its cool to force people to applaud, everyone clapped at the advanced showing I went to lastnight, I think it would be more real if it wasn't planned

not part of Viral Marketing ;)

You said it.

Honestly. The Virals may be over. But the recent influx of threads that have nothing to do with them is pretty annoying.

No comment on the Heath Fever that seems to be affecting people left and right.

-WsS?

You said it.

Honestly. The Virals may be over. But the recent influx of threads that have nothing to do with them is pretty annoying.

No comment on the Heath Fever that seems to be affecting people left and right.

-WsS?

I dunno I really like the chocolate covered toffee candy goodness

yea, I was planning to stand up and clap, even if no one else was.

To be honest, the best way to honor someone is to treat there work the same way you would if they were here. True artists value honesty more then sympathy. I think there will be a standing ovation because he will deserve it, not because hes gone.

To be honest, the best way to honor someone is to treat the film the same way you would if they were here. I think there will be a standing ovation because he will deserve it, not because hes gone.

I concur. Just by the trailers I know his performance will be amazing!

That's fine by me. :) I really don't mind. And Nathan... I didn't say people HAVE to applaud. What's the use of forcing people? If they don't want to do it they don't have to. I agreed keithnoir. We should honor him for his performance. He deserves it!

I concur. Just by the trailers I know his performance will be amazing!

No.. You have only seen the trailers, just me, that is the tiniest tiniest tip on the iceberg.. I saw the film in the very first public screening (advanced screening) lastnight and what you have seen is NOTHING compared to what you will experience.

I will applaud but standing to applaud...I don't know. We don't do that kinda thing here in the UK. We very, very rarely clap at the end of movies. I've only seen it happen ONCE in all my years of cinema-going, and that was only a small portion of the audience doing it.

No.. You have only seen the trailers, just me, that is the tiniest tiniest tip on the iceberg.. I saw the film in the very first public screening (advanced screening) lastnight and what you have seen is NOTHING compared to what you will experience.

can't wait!

I don't like clapping at movies...But I could make an exception for this...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"