Horizon Horizon Forbidden West

Maybe they'll finally do a wide release of the physical complete edition. It's weirdly limited. I'll settle for a re-stock on the website I suppose, ha.

Maybe they'll finally do a wide release of the physical complete edition. It's weirdly limited. I'll settle for a re-stock on the website I suppose, ha.
Limited release?

I've already seen the physical complete edition in my local retail store since it was released.

Weird. Here in the UK it never came out to retailers. The only option is to order direct from Sony. I figured it was the same everywhere.

Yeah.
It must be stock issues in your location.

I went again yesterday and from that 1 retail store, there's two version of the game in their display. The original disc version, and the complete version.

What's weird is the complete version is cheaper than God of Ragnarök, the latter is still in its original launch price...

It must be stock issues in your location.

I went again yesterday and from that 1 retail store, there's two version of the game in their display. The original disc version, and the complete version.

What's weird is the complete version is cheaper than God of Ragnarök, the latter is still in its original launch price...

It just isn't sold here at retail. And in other places in europe, and Australia too. Looks like it was exclusive to one shop (Gamestop) in the US as well. No idea why, can't find any answers, but that's what happened. Seems you're pretty fortunate to be able to see it on a shelf, lol. It's like the game doesn't exist here.

It just isn't sold here at retail. And in other places in europe, and Australia too. Looks like it was exclusive to one shop (Gamestop) in the US as well. No idea why, can't find any answers, but that's what happened. Seems you're pretty fortunate to be able to see it on a shelf, lol. It's like the game doesn't exist here.
Maybe in those countries (including yours), majority of the players are getting these new ps5 games, digitally?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"