Playstation Insomniac's Wolverine

I don't have any eXpectation for a new X-Men game. It could be like Marvel's Blade. No rumours. Suddenly announced.

A new X-Men film is also so far out, that it won't be a factor to a new X-Men game if we get one in the neXt five years. I do hope Marvel's Wolverine leads to Marvel's X-Men.
Imagine the hype amongst (most) X-fans if it was just announced out of the blue one day by a top studio!

Hopefully there are some decent cameos in Wolverine.

The leaked images are on Reddit for anyone interested. They’re blurry but look cool.
Yeah I saw them as well and I like what see even with the blurry images. Still sucks though that the leak happened.

I don’t want hackers to benefit so not looking them up myself, but cool if they look good.

Hope this makes a 2024 release date.

Please, Insomniac.

I'd be shocked if this is out in 2024. The majority of the team working on Spider-Man 2 only recently moved over to Wolverine.

I guess we’ll know a lot more by the time of the Sony showcase (assuming they have one in summer).

2024 is a bit too optimistic given we haven't seen a story trailer or gameplay. The teaser they released 2 years ago could have been just a concept video, similar to Marvel's Blade.

But who knows, Sony doesn't have a big Ps5 eXclusive yet confirmed for neXt year. If the new game plus for Spider-Man 2 is projecting an "early" 2024 release, I would be shocked if Marvel's Wolverine gets released in Q4 of 2024.

I mean I think they might try q4 2024 since it coincides with Wolvies 50 year anniversary plus Deadpool 3 releasing next year but I have a strong feeling they will delay to early 2025

Coinciding to those things would only be a good option, if they have a game ready by then. The lack of footage (that aren't leaked), two years after the teaser trailer doesn't bode well for a 2024 release.

I dont think it'll be out next year. But I mean that logic doesn't really hold up if you look at how they marketed Spider-man 2. We got our first full trailer for that in May, for an October release. After it had been teased long before. No reason they couldn't do the same.

Spider-Man 2 had 2023 in that 2021 teaser and came out after 2 years/2months. Insomniac hasn't given a target release year for Wolverine iirc. Spider-Man 2 was also a sequel to two games, unlike Wolverine - which we still have no idea what it is going to look like. I haven't seen the leaks btw.

Mentally I'm not going to expect it till late 2025 at the earliest to avoid any potential disappointment.

Mentally I'm not going to expect it till late 2025 at the earliest to avoid any potential disappointment.
Same. If the game had no open world element to it at all and was only about 15-20 hours long including side missions then maybe 2024 would be more realistic but Insomniac was too primarily focused on Spider-Man 2 for the better part of the last 3 years for Wolverine to be released in 2024.

I just wonder how far along the wolverine team was. They did release ratchet and clank and spiderman in the same year.

I'd be shocked if this is out in 2024. The majority of the team working on Spider-Man 2 only recently moved over to Wolverine.
I don't understand about games development, but wouldn't they have different teams working on different projects?

spider-man-no-way-home-michelle-jones.gif

So apparently Insomniac has been a victim of a recent cyberattack and there’s been more leaks. Some early demo gameplay and if leak is true the game won’t be coming out until 2025

And also…

X-Men game in the works with an estimated release of 2030

Seen all the leaks. There’s footage, concept art, locations and the cast list and their characters designs/concept.

Last edited:
Jean is a playable character!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The game looks and sounds fantastic! Just a shame THIS is how we got our first look. These hacks need to stop.

The leak is sad…. but man after seeing the footage this game looks like it will be fun!!!
And I am totally fine with who they casted as Logan he’s a good actor and definitely has the rough voice

Oh god, I couldn't help myself and read the entire script. And... some things I really didn't like. :deadpan:

I hate myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"