Superman Returns How´s your confidence level now?

xwolverine2 said:
not the biggest though

ok i'll bite... what's the biggest question then?

is Singer coming back for X4? :p

No the biggest question is..what will i have for dinner tonite.. cant decide if i will have pizza..or a chicken madras..

My confidence level is just as high as ALWAYS!... All of these trailers just reminds me of just how B-I-G this really is!.... Those who are just starting to believe in this movie now, should be ashamed of them selfs! Took like over a year! bad form!

I believe this is shaping up to being a very epic Superman movie. The trailers have done a good job in alluding to the dramatic elements, as well as giving us a few hints at some action-packed goodness. There seems to be a really strong personal dynamic between Superman and Lois, which is exactly how it should be. I'm intrigued by Luthor's plot and how menacing it may be.

I still have reservations about some of Lex's lighter moments, my own aesthetic issues and the ever-present questions about the kid, but this movie is looking really good. I'll definitely be there opening night in full fanboy mode. :supes:

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
No the biggest question is..what will i have for dinner tonite.. cant decide if i will have pizza..or a chicken madras..

that's easy dude.... CHICKEN MADRAS! :up:

Well, i have to look at it from two angles...

As a movie, i do believe it´s going to be amazing.
As a Superman movie, it will suck like no tomorrow, and that is already set in stone, it´s already game over, nothing to see here.
But as a movie, yeah, Singer is a great director :up:

What does "Meh" stand for ?!

PS this movie is looking great. From what we've seen Singer looks like he's nailed it big time.

Like I said before, I've said to myself tons times "the man of steel is back" when we got the first picture of Routh in the suit.

Bad bad feeling i have about this one...

so far i've seen nothing but silence when the trailers were playing or in some cause laughter or "arghhh"! A lot of hostility for SR so far...

I'm still at Meh will wait and see, the trailers have been good, but not enough to move me

got a little frightened at first witht he suit but all is well ive moved on and how i see the big picture and its a glorious one at that :)

My confidence level has always been quite high for the film, but I only voted good. Reading the novelization has lowered my expectations slightly, but from the footage we've seen, the performances may make up for it.

:( I'm a sucker for this movie, you say SR and I turn into my geek form :O

Total. My confidence in the movie keep getting higher the more we see of the trailers, tv spots, & more. :up:

Steelsheen said:
i'm somewhere between Meh and Good.

btw, isnt your "Good" and "Total" the same thing?

I'm with Steel, I'm mostly confident :)

Isildur´s Heir said:

As a Superman movie, it will suck like no tomorrow, and that is already set in stone, it´s already game over, nothing to see here.

You mean as a pure Post-Crisis Superman movie it will suck like no tomorrow.

I'm at Good. I won't say Total since there are a couple of things I am concerned with, plus I'm not over optimistic. But I do believe this could be the best superhero movie yet.

I went with this is all wrong. Not just from the suit or the terrible superhero movie director. I have little hope this movie will be any better than FF or hell the first two x movies. Maybe with me having this low expectation the movie might actually be good. Somehow i seriously doubt it.

I know I'm going to LOVE this movie, but I think the general audience will just be "meh" to the whole thing. Idiots who decide that if Superman "isn't throwing down then it ain't worth seeing" confirm my fears. A lot of people think that way. Nobody wants a story, they just want smashy-smashy.

Isildur´s Heir said:

I love the clarity imposed in this post.....:up:

The Sage said:
I'm at Good. I won't say Total since there are a couple of things I am concerned with, plus I'm not over optimistic. But I do believe this could be the best superhero movie yet.

This is why Sage is too cool for school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"