Superman Returns How´s your confidence level now?

xwolverine2 said:
not the biggest though

ok i'll bite... what's the biggest question then?

is Singer coming back for X4? :p

No the biggest question is..what will i have for dinner tonite.. cant decide if i will have pizza..or a chicken madras..

My confidence level is just as high as ALWAYS!... All of these trailers just reminds me of just how B-I-G this really is!.... Those who are just starting to believe in this movie now, should be ashamed of them selfs! Took like over a year! bad form!

I believe this is shaping up to being a very epic Superman movie. The trailers have done a good job in alluding to the dramatic elements, as well as giving us a few hints at some action-packed goodness. There seems to be a really strong personal dynamic between Superman and Lois, which is exactly how it should be. I'm intrigued by Luthor's plot and how menacing it may be.

I still have reservations about some of Lex's lighter moments, my own aesthetic issues and the ever-present questions about the kid, but this movie is looking really good. I'll definitely be there opening night in full fanboy mode. :supes:

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
No the biggest question is..what will i have for dinner tonite.. cant decide if i will have pizza..or a chicken madras..

that's easy dude.... CHICKEN MADRAS! :up:

Well, i have to look at it from two angles...

As a movie, i do believe it´s going to be amazing.
As a Superman movie, it will suck like no tomorrow, and that is already set in stone, it´s already game over, nothing to see here.
But as a movie, yeah, Singer is a great director :up:

What does "Meh" stand for ?!

PS this movie is looking great. From what we've seen Singer looks like he's nailed it big time.

Like I said before, I've said to myself tons times "the man of steel is back" when we got the first picture of Routh in the suit.

Bad bad feeling i have about this one...

so far i've seen nothing but silence when the trailers were playing or in some cause laughter or "arghhh"! A lot of hostility for SR so far...

I'm still at Meh will wait and see, the trailers have been good, but not enough to move me

got a little frightened at first witht he suit but all is well ive moved on and how i see the big picture and its a glorious one at that :)

My confidence level has always been quite high for the film, but I only voted good. Reading the novelization has lowered my expectations slightly, but from the footage we've seen, the performances may make up for it.

:( I'm a sucker for this movie, you say SR and I turn into my geek form :O

Total. My confidence in the movie keep getting higher the more we see of the trailers, tv spots, & more. :up:

Steelsheen said:
i'm somewhere between Meh and Good.

btw, isnt your "Good" and "Total" the same thing?

I'm with Steel, I'm mostly confident :)

Isildur´s Heir said:

As a Superman movie, it will suck like no tomorrow, and that is already set in stone, it´s already game over, nothing to see here.

You mean as a pure Post-Crisis Superman movie it will suck like no tomorrow.

I'm at Good. I won't say Total since there are a couple of things I am concerned with, plus I'm not over optimistic. But I do believe this could be the best superhero movie yet.

I went with this is all wrong. Not just from the suit or the terrible superhero movie director. I have little hope this movie will be any better than FF or hell the first two x movies. Maybe with me having this low expectation the movie might actually be good. Somehow i seriously doubt it.

I know I'm going to LOVE this movie, but I think the general audience will just be "meh" to the whole thing. Idiots who decide that if Superman "isn't throwing down then it ain't worth seeing" confirm my fears. A lot of people think that way. Nobody wants a story, they just want smashy-smashy.

Isildur´s Heir said:

I love the clarity imposed in this post.....:up:

The Sage said:
I'm at Good. I won't say Total since there are a couple of things I am concerned with, plus I'm not over optimistic. But I do believe this could be the best superhero movie yet.

This is why Sage is too cool for school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"