How come on EVERY SHH movie poll, a majority of us for 10 out of 10?

blackcobra

Civilian
Reaction score
Seriously, no matter how ****ty the movie is, a majority of SHH votes 10 out of 10. That's why I don't view the polls here as credible source of information. Even the Fantastic 4 trailer got 10 out of 10! Come on all!:bh:

it's mostly noob that automatically give the highest rating.

usually someone would give it a high rating even if they haven't seen. Only because they liked the comics or cartoon show.

Seriously, no matter how ****ty the movie is, a majority of SHH votes 10 out of 10. That's why I don't view the polls here as credible source of information. Even the Fantastic 4 trailer got 10 out of 10! Come on all!:bh:

I don't know but I give this thread a 10.

the F4 trailer was better then the movie :o

I think it's just because they were hyping it too much, etc.

I probably gave Spider-Man 3 a 10, but after seeing it a second time, it's clearly a 7 or so. :csad:

plus a lot of those threads were opened way before the movies even came out... i remember the Rate x-men 3 was out like a month before it was released, and already hundreds of people were rating it a 10, lol

I don't vote in polls very often and I'm amazed how many times someone says a movie is the best they've seen all year. Too bold a statement, way too often spoken.

the F4 trailer was better then the movie :o

i give this post a 10/10

i think its because this website has alot of fanatics . also it is our downfall because we add to the hype of movies to the point where they cannot meet our expectations .

I don't vote in polls very often and I'm amazed how many times someone says a movie is the best they've seen all year. Too bold a statement, way too often spoken.

Yeah, that statement should be barred during Jan/Feb/and Mar.

I am trying to stay far away from the Dark Knight Boards as possible... because after over hyping over X-men 3 and Spider-man 3.... i really can't risk going to the hospital if The Dark Knights bad and i get an over hyped heart attack... :(

yeah it is becoming a pattern ... if the dark knight does turn out to be bad , i will have a meltdown.

Fran™;13564724 said:
I think it's just because they were hyping it too much, etc.

I probably gave Spider-Man 3 a 10, but after seeing it a second time, it's clearly a 7 or so. :csad:

That's still way too generous. A 5 or 6 maybe.:cmad:

:csad:

I am trying to stay far away from the Dark Knight Boards as possible... because after over hyping over X-men 3 and Spider-man 3.... i really can't risk going to the hospital if The Dark Knights bad and i get an over hyped heart attack... :(

Well let me give you some good news. So far all indications point to this movie, at least critically, exceeding BB.

Just ask for your name to be changed back to PWN3R RANGER. :csad:

i knew F42 was going to suck... so i didnt even both talking about that movie...hehe

also i wasn't here when batman begins was coming out...i was to busy spoiling my self over Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Star wars III that i forgot about Batman... so when i saw the movie i had no idea what to expect, and i Loved it!!

Well let me give you some good news. So far all indications point to this movie, at least critically, exceeding BB.

thats what they said about spider-man 3!!

*puts his backhand on forehead and faints*

Fran™;13564928 said:
Just ask for your name to be changed back to PWN3R RANGER. :csad:

I...I like this though....:o

I haven't been on XBL in ages. Gotta reconnect the router.

I've noticed.:cmad:

Get the new maps for H3 too.

Where is the poll in here so I can vote 10?

Fran™;13564992 said:

I haven't been on XBL in ages. Gotta reconnect the router.
Get on it...well it doesn't matter since mine is still on the amazing journey to fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"