How come on EVERY SHH movie poll, a majority of us for 10 out of 10?

We're spending too much time together jag. You can be Robin to my Batman!

bad place, no! That means you'll be tryin' to fiddle with my crotch in the Bat-Mobile and sneaking in my room at night and sh1t! :nightwing: :cmad:

jag

thats what they said about spider-man 3!!

*puts his backhand on forehead and faints*

Yeah, but it wasn't me who said that about Spider-man 3. If you would have asked me I would have told you it was going to suck.

bad place, no! That means you'll be tryin' to fiddle with my crotch in the Bat-Mobile and sneaking in my room at night and sh1t! :nightwing: :cmad:

jag

So that is why Dick Grayson left and became Nightwing. :csad:

Yeah, but it wasn't me who said that about Spider-man 3. If you would have asked me I would have told you it was going to suck.

suuuuuuure :oldrazz:

*tongue in cheek*

when did you post that? you were probably just reading critics reviews weeks ahead of time.

i'm sure when you saw the teaser trialer that came out a year before, you probably thought it was going to be good... we all did...:csad:

face it!!! :woot:

*apollo thinks he has raybia stuck in a pickle*

when did you post that? you were probably just reading critics reviews weeks ahead of time.

i'm sure when you saw the teaser trialer that came out a year before, you probably thought it was going to be good... we all did...:csad:

face it!!! :woot:

uhhh...how about those Bears!!

In polls, I am honest with my rating...but my definiation of a 10 is not perfect movie...a 10 to me is really great movie. So, I may give out some 10's for movies that deserve it, but I am not that picky in my rating system as to say a 10 is an unachievable number.

If people aren't suppose to vote 10 because it is perfection and obviously nothing reaches perfection...why put a 10 on a poll?

If people aren't suppose to vote 10 because it is perfection and obviously nothing reaches perfection...why put a 10 on a poll?

Agreed...if a 10 is some obscenely high standard, why bother making it an option?

Can you blame the guy? Kind of explains why Nightwing's got issues, though. Batman was a kiddy fiddler. He just never got caught. You know why? Prep time.

jag

^ what!?!.......................................thats disgusting
sSic_ill.gif

I know. It's really disturbing. I wish raybia had never brought it up. :(

jag

Can you blame the guy? Kind of explains why Nightwing's got issues, though. Batman was a kiddy fiddler. He just never got caught. You know why? Prep time.

jag

Master Bruce just asked if he could ban you for posting information from his PM. :huh:

I am surprised no one has made a "Dick" Grayson joke...

if Dick is short for Richard... why would you want to be called dick? Id rather be called Rich or Richard...

If they introduce robin the the 3rd batman film... they should just call him Richard Grayson.

Seriously, no matter how ****ty the movie is, a majority of SHH votes 10 out of 10. That's why I don't view the polls here as credible source of information. Even the Fantastic 4 trailer got 10 out of 10! Come on all!
10/10

i notice that too.....
7/10

it's mostly noob that automatically give the highest rating.
8/10

usually someone would give it a high rating even if they haven't seen. Only because they liked the comics or cartoon show.
6/10

I don't know but I give this thread a 10.
2/10

the F4 trailer was better then the movie :o
0/10

Damn. You beat me to it.

jag
1/10

Fran™;13564724 said:
I think it's just because they were hyping it too much, etc.

I probably gave Spider-Man 3 a 10, but after seeing it a second time, it's clearly a 7 or so.
4/10

We're spending too much time together jag. You can be Robin to my Batman!
2/10 Creepy.

plus a lot of those threads were opened way before the movies even came out... i remember the Rate x-men 3 was out like a month before it was released, and already hundreds of people were rating it a 10, lol
8/10

I don't vote in polls very often and I'm amazed how many times someone says a movie is the best they've seen all year. Too bold a statement, way too often spoken.
5/10

i give this post a 10/10

i think its because this website has alot of fanatics . also it is our downfall because we add to the hype of movies to the point where they cannot meet our expectations .
9/10

Yeah, that statement should be barred during Jan/Feb/and Mar.
5/10

I am trying to stay far away from the Dark Knight Boards as possible... because after over hyping over X-men 3 and Spider-man 3.... i really can't risk going to the hospital if The Dark Knights bad and i get an over hyped heart attack...
10/10

yeah it is becoming a pattern ... if the dark knight does turn out to be bad , i will have a meltdown.
4/10

That's still way too generous. A 5 or 6 maybe.:cmad:
6/10

Well let me give you some good news. So far all indications point to this movie, at least critically, exceeding BB.
4/10

Fran™;13564928 said:
Just ask for your name to be changed back to PWN3R RANGER.
5/10

i knew F42 was going to suck... so i didnt even both talking about that movie...hehe

also i wasn't here when batman begins was coming out...i was to busy spoiling my self over Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Star wars III that i forgot about Batman... so when i saw the movie i had no idea what to expect, and i Loved it!!
0/10

thats what they said about spider-man 3!!

*puts his backhand on forehead and faints*
3/10

I...I like this though....:o
2/10

Fran™;13564992 said:
I haven't been on XBL in ages. Gotta reconnect the router.
5/10

I've noticed.:cmad:

Get the new maps for H3 too.
3/10

Where is the poll in here so I can vote 10?
1/10

Get on it...well it doesn't matter since mine is still on the amazing journey to fix it.
4/10

bad place, no! That means you'll be tryin' to fiddle with my crotch in the Bat-Mobile and sneaking in my room at night and sh1t! :nightwing:

jag
0/10 Double creepy.

2/10

4/10

suuuuuuure :oldrazz:

*tongue in cheek*
3/10

I'll prove it. See my original post right before the release of Spider man 3.
2/10

i'm sure when you saw the teaser trialer that came out a year before, you probably thought it was going to be good... we all did...

face it!!!

5/10

uhhh...how about those Bears!!
1/10

They're who we thought they were? :huh:
1/10

In polls, I am honest with my rating...but my definiation of a 10 is not perfect movie...a 10 to me is really great movie. So, I may give out some 10's for movies that deserve it, but I am not that picky in my rating system as to say a 10 is an unachievable number.
9/10

4/10

Agreed...if a 10 is some obscenely high standard, why bother making it an option?
3/10

jag
0/10

if Dick is short for Richard... why would you want to be called dick? Id rather be called Rich or Richard...

If they introduce robin the the 3rd batman film... they should just call him Richard Grayson.

Or go all out with Dick Gayson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"