How do you like your eggs?

TLH

Hypnotized
Reaction score
Plenty of options. Tell us how!

Scrambled with salt & pepper, and on a biscuit with grits and bacon. That's right, a bacon, egg & grit biscuit.

Scrambled with cheese or no cheese, sunny side up or over easy.

but that when i do eat eggs which isnt very often.

scrambled with salt and pepper.

Scrambled with cheese or no cheese, sunny side up or over easy.

but that when i do eat eggs which isnt very often.

...so that's like 4 different ways. Do you have multiple personalities or something?

A english muffin, topped with melted cheddar cheese, two slices of bacon, a slice of ham, an egg, a tomato, and a bit of hollondaise (sp?) sauce.

:D

Omelette w/Cheddar, Peppers, and Onions

Scrambeled, with pepper, and a few strips of bacon so I can break them and put them in the cheese, with a side of grits with sugar on it

scrambled w/ pepper and Lawrey's seasoning salt or in an omlette w/ spinach, bacon and cheese :up:

Scrambled with a bit of black pepper. Yummy.

Scrambled, and I like Farmer's Omelettes also. And I can make a killer pepperoni omelette also.

Scrambled, and I like Farmer's Omelettes also. And I can make a killer pepperoni omelette also.

I forgot about the roni!! Roni in an omlette almost makes it kinda like a pizza :D

Got a better one. On the Coronary Bypass Burger at The Vortex in Midtown Atlanta.

coronary-bypass-burger.jpg

I used to like my eggs scrambled, but now I order it over-easy almost everytime.

I also love omelettes with sausage, onion, mushroom, diced peppers, and lots of cheese. :D

scrambled, preferably with one yolk and four or five albions

A parade should be thrown in your honor...

:bow:

I forgot about the roni!! Roni in an omlette almost makes it kinda like a pizza :D

It all depends on the type of cheese you use. If you want a pizza, use mozzarella. I prefer American or cheddar myself. Oh, and a bit of tabasco sauce for a little kick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"