The Official: Breakfast Cereal Thread

wha..huh

boiled rice.....like rice?

Like regular, long grain brown rice, boiled until it goes fluffy, and then mixed with a few big spoonfulls of syrup.

Wheat puts my wife in a fever for two days and leaves her weak for the rest of the week, makes her skin blister up and fall off and if she keeps eating it will eventually give her stomach cancer. We don't take the risk.

Like regular, long grain brown rice, boiled until it goes fluffy, and then mixed with a few big spoonfulls of syrup.

Wheat puts my wife in a fever for two days and leaves her weak for the rest of the week, makes her skin blister up and fall off and if she keeps eating it will eventually give her stomach cancer. We don't take the risk.

ahhh i see...rice,never heard of that before beautiful.:woot:

Cheerios Its the king of breakfast cereals. Fruit Loops taste like dirt. The king of all cereals is this.........
GhostbustersCeral1a.jpg

Advert
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUhdXB_-k4A

The fav ceral of my youth was definately Trix. And I do not support these new Trix Puffs either :o

frosties - theeyyyyreee great!
frosties_futbol-776518.jpg

i loved lucky charms when i was a kid but they stopped selling them- additives or some crap in them
luckycharms.jpg

Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Honey Nut Cheerios, Lucky Charms, Cocoa Krispies, Corn Pops are probably my top 5. Cereal is the best, at all ages and for all ages.

Captain Crunch used to be my favorite until I realized my gums and the roof of my mouth was being shaved off slowly but surely. I now run in fear whenever I see a box of that crap.

The list of cereals I wouldn't eat would be shorter. There are so many that I could try a new brand once a week for a year.
But I've been craving Cream of Wheat.

I haven't gotten around to trying any of those.

I was into.....

Froot-Loops.jpg

No surprise there.

And then.....

17872s.jpg

And now....

cereals-top.JPG

♥

What about European cereals?The only American types i eat are Corn Flakes and Frosted Flakes.

Count Chocula...but a favorite healthier choice...will always be Cheerios for me.
favorite out-of-circulation cereal...
1.jpg

they should bring it back in honor of the new TMNT movie. SPOOON!

I'm pretty boring, my faves are:

oc_ch_prod_photo2.jpg

F25-2509105-4100bg.jpg

and, when the mood strikes...

cereal%20028.jpg

I used to really enjoy Cookie Crisp as a kid long ago. Cinnamon Life is timeless as is Honey Nut Cheerios. I think we need to demand a separate forum for breakfast cereals here on SHH. With threads for each brand name and sub-threads for each type of cereal! Who's with me!!!!!!!! :)

Do the Irish ever get offeneded at Lucky the leprecauhn?

I totally forgot about my absolute FAVOURITE cereal when I was a kid!

APPLE JACKS!!!

applejacks-comic-15-f.gif

I still remember that hilarious reference from the Futurama episode with the deadly, deadly bees.

Hermes: Honeycomb's big. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Bender: It's not small?
Hermes: No,no,no.

My healthy choice, and usual favorite.

basic4.jpg

Yummy, yummy, and okay for my tummy!

luckycharms.jpg

Healthy, hearty, and filling.

hncheerios.jpg

IMAO, it's 100 times BETTER than the TV show! AND it's high in zinc:

pebbles.jpg

A casual favorite, and a true american tradition (minus the british policeman), but it'll scrape the roof of your mouth like glass! :(

crisp.jpg

This thread needs bumpin!

I love Honey Nut Cheerios, Captin Crunch, and Coco Pebbles.

I always used to like Wheaties, but that stuff costs just too damn much...

and I can't eat any of that sweet sheeit either, what with me being diabetic...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"