How do you like your eggs?

No I didn't know that, demento.

I can't believe the Mr Peg thread got closed and yet this bag of **** has stayed open :cmad: :o

It's ****! :o

Does it hurt you to look at this picture?

0056-0505-0812-3200_SM.jpg

No, but it hurts me that you posted it hoping to hurt me :cmad: :(

I usually eat my eggs over easy. However, if I have company, time and energy I make scrambled eggs:

2 eggs per person, any sandwhich meat I find in the fridge (chop it up into little squares), diced onions, mushrooms and melt cheese over the whole mess when it's almost done.

An omlette stuffed with meat, cheese, peppers, mushrooms, and onions is probably my favorite.

Sunny side up, microwaved, no salt or nothing. By the way, someone tole me earlier this week that it's bad to eat more than one egg a day. Is it true? Because since then I've only been eating one.

Sunny side up, microwaved, no salt or nothing. By the way, someone tole me earlier this week that it's bad to eat more than one egg a day. Is it true? Because since then I've only been eating one.

They're pretty bad for cholesterol :down

But there's much worse foods out there :)

Over easy.
Butter, not cooking spray.
Salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Frank's Hot Sauce.

Add toast, hash browns and bacon.

I do like to make a good loaded omelette on occasion, though.

sunnyside, fried in butter. Salt, cracked pepper, cayenne pepper. nomnomnomnomnom

Scrambled on top of some toast. With salt, pepper and some brown/hp sauce.

scramble and hardboiled

Butter, not cooking spray.

I have to disagree with that. Cooking spray works wonders for eggs and breakfast cooking in general. I've used every form of grease known to man for cooking breakfast and cooking spray is by far the best when cooking in house.

Now, if I'm in a restraunt using a full griddle then butter with a brush is best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"