How is the world going to end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JACK101

Lack there of
Reaction score
So I saw the new 2012 movie recently...the car was always just barely escaping the earth crumbling behind it...

I get out of the theatre.....(wait, you think I paid for it? Out of my PIRATED MOVIE folder...) and I'm thinking, how is the world really going to end? Is it going to end on 2012? Well I'm not sure, but something is definitely happening that day...

:huh:

So I saw the new 2012 movie recently...the car was always just barely escaping the earth crumbling behind it...

I get out of the theatre.....(wait, you think I paid for it? Out of my PIRATED MOVIE folder...) and I'm thinking, how is the world really going to end? Is it going to end on 2012? Well I'm not sure, but something is definitely happening that day...

:huh:

Yeah, more bad movies.

Dinosaurs come back to life and take their revenge by attacking France, thus destroying the entire planet.

The World will end when I get with Jessica Biel AND kim kardashian....at the same time.

But honestly...I dunno. Hopefully not 2012.

The World will end when I get with Jessica Biel AND kim kardashian....at the same time.

But honestly...I dunno. Hopefully not 2012.

It will. People said so 100's of agos with their advance technology.

The earth will spontaneously explode on December 12th 2012. It's true. Trust me. I'm a Doctor.

Last edited:
12-12-12 is going to be just another day. Trust me. I'm a mod.

The 12th day of the 12 month of the year 2012 will be another day. Trust me. I'm Immortal.

December 12th of 5773 will not mark the end of the year. Trust me. I'm Jewish.

:awesome:

9-10-12 is the day C.Lee gets banned. Trust me, I use the internets.

Naw, he ain't even Jewish... Neither am I.

I wonder what a jewish person looks like.

woody_allen.jpg

Your sense of humour must be getting repairs

Will you think it's funny if your friend gets banned as a noob? :csad: I don't care if he pirates, but I legitimately recall at least one person getting in trouble for something pirating related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"