Seriously, what is going on in this crazy world!!

Ace of Knaves

Avenger
Reaction score
This probably doesn't deserve it's own thread, and I'm probably naive to only just find this out.

But in Britain this guy...

2IHateTrafficNTI_468x324.jpg

Gets paid MORE per annum than this guy.....

14-2.jpg

Has the world officially gone absolutely insane?!?!?! :(

Hey, that traffic warden puts his life on the line everyday by doing his job.

And in this crazy world we live in, we all do.

But seriously, that's ********. What a funny world we live in.

what annoys me about these morons, is i got told to move one for loitering while out the other day, it went like this

TW: ok mate it's time you moved on

TUE:excuse me

TW: i've stood and watch you hang around here for the past 15 minutes, come on

TUE: really

TW yes

Tue: its a bloody bus stop i'm waiting to go home

TW looks up and see's the sign

TW: fair enough and walks off

seriously what do they get paid for

TW: ok mate it's time you moved on

TUE:excuse me

TW: i've stood and watch you hang around here for the past 15 minutes, come on

TUE: really

TW yes

Tue: its a bloody bus stop i'm waiting to go home

TW looks up and see's the sign

TW: fair enough and walks off
Are you sure you weren't in my town? That sounds a lot like my city police.

Most police around here are under paid. I work in an office building for a corporation and still manage to make more than even the Chief Lieutenant of the local police force.

Why is loitering against the rules? Are people more likely to commit crimes when they're standing in one place, rather than walking constantly?

Most police around here are under paid. I work in an office building for a corporation and still manage to make more than even the Chief Lieutenant of the local police force.

Yea but this is a traffic warden, and a soldier!!! Insanity I tells ya, insanity!!!

Well the average Private in the British Army gets about £14,000 a year, which is peanuts anyway. But the average traffic warden gets £18,000 a year, which is a disgrace IMO.

Well the average Private in the British Army gets about £14,000 a year, which is peanuts anyway. But the average traffic warden gets £18,000 a year, which is a disgrace IMO.
Well I'd join the army to carry a weapon and shed blood, not for the money.

Well I'd join the army to carry a weapon and shed blood, not for the money.

lol.Yea same here :cwink: But seriously, they are putting their lives on the line everyday, you'd think they deserve more money than a frickin traffic warden. Even if they don't get to spend the money:csad: it could go to their family or whatever.

Funny (ish) story about my encounter with a Traffic Warden. On my 25th Birthday me & a few friends went on a complete bender, started on the Friday Night and finished on the Sunday afternoon. Come the Sunday morning, about 8am, there were only a few stragglers left, but me & my friend Anthony were on my balcony doing Tequilas.

These two Traffic Wardens walk past, wearing their sturdy looking flat-topped hats I might add, and start to walk towards my mate Anthony's car. Quick as a flash, Anthony throws this lime at one of them and it bounces clean off the top of his helmet, startling him. Absolutely cracking shot considering how far away we were. We were in fits of laughter and were too drunk to even be bothered hiding.

So these two portly Traffic Wardens trundle over to us and one gets his little notepad out and shouts up (we were on the 2nd floor) 'Right, you two, names, now!"

Anthony goes 'Buzz Aldrin!' and I go 'Neil Armstrong!"

The Traffic Warden starts writing in his little notebook, and I can see him slowly mouthing as he writes; 'Buzzzzzzzzz Alllllldrin'

Had to be there moment, but completely cracked us up.

Funny (ish) story about my encounter with a Traffic Warden. On my 25th Birthday me & a few friends went on a complete bender, started on the Friday Night and finished on the Sunday afternoon. Come the Sunday morning, about 8am, there were only a few stragglers left, but me & my friend Anthony were on my balcony doing Tequilas.

These two Traffic Wardens walk past, wearing their sturdy looking flat-topped hats I might add, and start to walk towards my mate Anthony's car. Quick as a flash, Anthony throws this lime at one of them and it bounces clean off the top of his helmet, startling him. Absolutely cracking shot considering how far away we were. We were in fits of laughter and were too drunk to even be bothered hiding.

So these two portly Traffic Wardens trundle over to us and one gets his little notepad out and shouts up (we were on the 2nd floor) 'Right, you two, names, now!"

The Traffic Warden starts writing in his little notebook, and I can see him slowly mouthing as he writes; 'Buzzzzzzzzz Alllllldrin'

LOLZ That is a good story, and to be honest it doesn't suprise me that a traffic warden would do something as stupid as that. I mean, do they really think shouting "oi what's your name" is going to make someone give them their real name?:woot:

It's a shame it happened from your balcony, now they know where you live :ninja:

lol, yeah...this world does kinda suck, but...its the only one we've got, sadly, lol, so, it makes me mad how allot of people get away in court for THEM trying to steal...murder...stuff like that, then THEY get hurt in the proses and they sue the people they tried to kill or steal from, AND THEY WIN.....IT PISSES ME OFF

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"