How it should've ended

Matt

IKYN Guy Groupie
Reaction score
I love the part with Bernard :up:

Yea I saw this before. Funny stuff.

I've seen this before. Very funny. My favorite part is still "Here's a bright idea, why don't you go see if it's a bird before you mutate the crap out of it because you were too lazy to safely run this late night sand mutation experiment!"

But

"I took a gernade to the face dude!" is also good.

My favorite part is, "You don't understand. I have a daughter. She's sick...and that makes it OKAY for me to BREAK THE LAW. I'm not a bad person."

"You don't understand. I have a daughter. And She's sick...and that makes it okay for me to break the law."

That kid at the beginning is hilarious, "NO NARRATING!". This vid shows everything thats wrong with the movie.

Well most of everything. ;) Albeit I understand why the symbiote came off Eddie's face so much (so we see a character's humanity being performed instead of a CGI mess talking). I also think the narrating at the beginning (and end) is a nod to the comics.

Overall priceless spoof though.

That kid at the beginning is hilarious, "NO NARRATING!". This vid shows everything thats wrong with the movie.

he's been narrating the beginning of each movie and the end of the first film. why is this a problem now?

otherwise the video is pretty funny

he's been narrating the beginning of each movie and the end of the first film. why is this a problem now?

otherwise the video is pretty funny

The film shouldn't have to anymore, since the movies pretty much told us what we needed to know. Also, the movie should SHOW us that the city loves Spider-Man, we don't need to be told. That's just a minor quip though, as the film has far more pressing issues.

The film shouldn't have to anymore, since the movies pretty much told us what we needed to know. Also, the movie should SHOW us that the city loves Spider-Man, we don't need to be told. That's just a minor quip though, as the film has far more pressing issues.

I think it gives it more of a comic book feel.

I think it was in the first for a "comic book feel," butt has continued because it contributes to Raimi's overall style. I mean I think it worked at both the beginning and end and the opening montage was very humorous and "showed" us on top of telling us. It is very Peter Parker-ish and even more Sam Raimi-ish. It is one of the things I can say flatly worked in the movie.

are you joking? all 3 movies showed that the city loved him. we saw constant shots of extra's rooting for him. it was sickening

are you joking? all 3 movies showed that the city loved him. we saw constant shots of extra's rooting for him. it was sickening

Exactly! Furthermore, we were told that spider-man was hated but there wasn't a single shred of evidence to suggest that the people of NY hated him.

That part with Captain Stacy and Brock watching Gwen on the building always pissed me off.

I know it was played for laughs, and I can understand if you disliked it, but I mean he looked worried and freaked out (Brock didn't, but he's a *****e). What did you want him to do try and catch her?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"