How long until Spiderman 3 will be good?

UltimateJustin

The Hype's Black Purist
Reaction score
How many more months/years do you think it will take before Spiderman 3 becomes the movie we all thought it could be in the summer of '06 when the teaser came out? So far, its about 10% better than it was when it was released last May, but I'm hoping that by this summer it will be even better.

It's still the same. It's not like the movie is going to change overnight.

Yeah but I read the book and then did some tinkering in my head with some of the plot points to make them flow better. I'm trying to repeat this process every couple of weeks until the movie is the masterpiece promised.

I don't know what else there is I can do.

I've watched this movie over 15 times and listened to other peoples opinions. It's still the same to me.

I really like Spider-Man 3, but it's downright inferior to the previous two films.

I don't think that any amount of time is going to make me feel otherwise.

I really like Spider-Man 3, but it's downright inferior to the previous two films.

I don't think that any amount of time is going to make me feel otherwise.
Then we've all ready lost.

You can wait for and buy Spider-man 3.1 and hope.

-R

But we can fix this. Is it entirely improbable to believe that wanting something bad enough wont yeild results? I thought thats what dreams were made of.

Wake up Justin, its not going to get any better. :boba: ........just move on and hope Spiderman 4 happens.

I'll give you my guide to make Spider-man 3 enjoyable.

Take a large heavy object, maybe a rock (easier to get and the cheapest possiblity), and just bash your head in for maybe an hour.

Watch Spider-man 3. If it isn't Oscar worthy after that, repeat.

it'll be good when Joel Schumacher gets to do another Batman film

.......:hoboj: hahAhaHahaHahAhahA!!!
*runs back to the TDK forums where i have a LOT more friends*

haha ok ok enough jokes... look in all honesty a movie doesn't have to be good to be enjoyable, and SM3 is perfectly enjoyable..i may have gripes with the story and character development and what not, but i have no control over that stuff, so as long as i can enjoy it thats good enough for me.

I thought it was a good movie. Could've been alot better for sure,but a good film nonetheless.

3.1 should make it marginally better but it'll never be what it was in the teaser...

if you want that, watch the alien symbiote trilogy in tas.

It was decent, not amazing. Life moves on.

Anyway, I suspect future generations will accept this as one of the Spider-Man movies with the kids who are growing up now and newer ones coming and loving it along with the others (as long as the series doesn't overstay its welcome and fall flat like Superman and Batman originally did....which it probably will). I mean most *****ed about ROTJ when it came out but anyone under the age of 12 in 1983 or after grew up loving that movie.

I mean most *****ed about ROTJ when it came out but anyone under the age of 12 in 1983 or after grew up loving that movie.
Thats true, so I guess the answer to my question is "within a generation, probably".

RotJ sucked!
As all of StarWars did for that matter.
All of it just dump sci-fi wanabe fantasy.

My guess if these three movies withstand the test of ****ty sequels (with a different cast and crew) Sony will throw at it, kids today will grow up loving it as will kids of generations after and within ten years it will be accepted as one of the great Spidey movies, kind of like ROTJ is accepted as one of the great Star Wars movies, Temple of Doom as one of the great Indiana Jones movies, and the BTTF sequels being as beloved as the original, when upon initial releases they were met with disappointment by fans and critics and are admittedly below the quality of the rest of each's perspective franchise, but people under the age of 25 grew up loving them all.

So too will be what happens to SM3, in my humble opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"