How long until Spiderman 3 will be good?

Minority kids not to steal??? Bro, corporations and bureaucratic cu*ts (i.e. the white man) are the real thieves of this world, pilfering from both the rich and the poor...and if you don't want to sound like an ignorant idiot again, try not to associate and generalise all minorities as thieves.
I meant give them some of your stuff so that they wont have to resort to stealing. Or teach them how to avoid the trap set by white America to keep them down. I'm not ignorant. Actually quite the opposite, I have a Obama '08 banner on my binder fyi.

I meant give them some of your stuff so that they wont have to resort to stealing.
In the quiet words of the virgin mary, come again?
Or teach them how to avoid the trap set by white America to keep them down.
That can be said about pretty much anyone, not just minorities.
I'm not ignorant. Actually quite the opposite,
Well, I'm not saying you're ignorant or stupid or anything like that but your comment was a bit...lacking.
I have a Obama '08 banner on my binder fyi.
LOL! I wasn't trying to suggest you're racist or anything but that's cool. Now all we need is more white folks to support the black man becoming president. It's all good dude.

Removing the dancing scenes wouldnt fix anything. The problems with SM3 can't be fixed by taking more out, and arent going to be fixed by putting deleted scenes that dont exist back in. The symbiote falls from space BAM, Marko falls into a sandman making experiment BAM, Eddie is Venom BAM, the night your father died BAM. Nothing is going to help digest all that, only manipulation of ones mind and the healing power of time can fix it. Thats what this thread is all about.

Besides, removing the dancing in the street scene just does harm to the impact of the MJ ***** slap.

The dancing in the jazz club needs to be kept, but the rest I think can be removed from 3.1. Also check out this link on SM3 deleted scenes:

http://www.freewebs.com/spiderman3deleted/index.htm

How long will I have to wait until Spider-man 3 is good? It was good when it came out. I love spidey 3. When I saw it in the theatre, i was disappointed. But I was expecting it to be really dark, based on previews. I thought about it, and went to see it again after the hype died down with some friends who still hadn't seen it yet. I loved it. It has some good emotionally charged scenes (the sandman transformation, when peter finds out who really killed his uncle). The movie definitely surprised me. I thought that peter just became a jerk when the symbiote attatched itself to him. I like how they had him become full of himself. Who wouldn't in his position? The action scenes were top notch, and despite what a lot of my friends say, I thought sandman added a lot to the movie, and am glad that he was in it. I probably would like the movie less if I was a venom fan, but I haven't really read spidey stories with venom, so it didn't matter as much to me.

Even though I like 1 and 2 better, I think 3 has more replay value (and i'm not just saying that because it is newer, I only bought spidey 1 and 2 on dvd a little before spidey 3 came out, and hadn't seen them from beginning to end since the theater prior to buying them)

btw, I think all the dancing in the street/dancing in the club should be kept. Those scenes are hilarious.

Obviously,people came in with their own ideas and expectations of how the film should be and when those weren't met alot of people hated it. However,when you really just sit down and watch it again you'll find it's a good movie. At least,that's what I've noticed with alot of fans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"