Who Will Be Next Summers Box Office Champ.

BloodyWolverine

Superhero
Reaction score
I am going to select six summer movies for next years 2007 release. And lets just say 2007 is pretty loaded.Probably will be the biggest summer in a few years.
Many have there own ideas ofcourse like Spiderman 3 for instance we will have to see for Spidy may have put his spidy web in the wrong place. It will be a hit but so won't few others i imagine that i will put on this poll.

1 Spiderman 3.
2 Pirates Of The Caribbean 3 At Worlds End.
3 Shrek 3.
4 Harry Potter And The Order Of The Pheonix.
5 Transformers.
6 Fantastic Four 2.

there's already a thread about this.
It's called Summer 2007.

All great movies.
All I know is that Transformers and FF2 won't be #1, but will make big money.
I can't wait for next summer.

A good movie about every weekend!!!!!!! :D

It'll come down to Spidey 3 and POTC3...

Both of which will get my hard earned money. :D

As much as I wanna see Harry Potter and Transformers.
POTC2 Made me wanna see POTC3 more than anything.

I think POTC 3 & Shrek 3 will probably be the 2 biggest contenders to beat out Spidey 3 at the Box Office next summer. Spidey will always be #1 in my book but next summer will probably be the most unpredictable one in awhile since there are so many sequels to very popular franchises coming out.

Spidey 3 and POTC3 will be the biggest contenders. I'm not sure about Shrek 3, for one thing after the initial buzz of Shrek 2 died down people started to realize that the sequel was kind of lame. Whether or not that will affect the third is questionable.

Shrek 2 sucked, and I wish Shrek 3 does poorly at the box office. :down

I'm pretty confident that POTC3 will be the champ next summer, because my bet is that everyone who saw POTC2 and the cliffhanger will not want to miss the conclusion next summer...

It will come down to Spider-man 3 and POTC3, and right now it's difficult to tell which one will come out on top. I'd give an edge to Spider-man 3, though, even though POTC2 is a juggeraut right now. The #3 spot goes to Harry Potter, follow by Shrek 3. And rest...well, they aren't worth mentioning. ;)

Tough call. POTC3, SPM3, and Transformers I think all potentially could make it.

I'm not sure who will win but I'll end up poor.:(

i voted transformers.....just because i know potc3 will win

spideylover89 said:
Same here, but nowadays family films never fail. :down

Garfield 2 failed :up:.

I predict...a certain Marvel movie with some guy who looks like this :spidey:will win the boxoffice...barely. POTC3 and Shrek 3 will give it a run for it's money.

Hey, I have already made that thread :mad:

Somebody, please, CLOSE THIS THREAD!

Mine is better :)

Top 3, in any order:

1. POTC3
2. Spidey 3
3. Transformers

Shrek could challenge as well. Next summer is going to be a blood bath.

My guess is that really only 3 will pull away from the rest. Spiderman 3 , Pirates 3 and Harry Potter 5. thats were my money is going. Though i don't care much for the person playing Mary Jane and Peter Parker i'll likely check Spidemran 3 out since i saw the first 2 at the cinima. Most likely a double feature day. Spidy 3 and Pirates of The Caribbean 3.

I would see them all. However, it's a going to be between Spidey, Jack, Shrek and Harry that may rule the summer I think. It's a toughy, but I'm pulling for Jack.

Tough call, I think it'll go down to POTC III and Sm-3. Sm-3 should win.

Spider-man 3 will make about 850-900 worldwide

It will all come down to Spidey and Jack Sparrow. A couple of weeks ago I would have said that in no way, despite how great I think POTC is, would it beat Spidey but now I dont know.
All I know is that is less money in my pocket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"