Who Will Be Next Summers Box Office Champ.

kol_lover said:
Spider-man 3 will make about 850-900 worldwide

Very very doubtful.

I think $740-780m most likely.

It should be #1 domesticly ;)

Cinemaman said:
KILL THIS THREAD! KILL THIS THREAD! :mad:
I am not closing down my thread. Its a free country and i did not copy yours. Sure the concept may be simular but is specifiacally picked the top ones i felt would be the best summer movies. The likely movies to draw a fan base. I selected 6 movies you selected several others. I am no threat to your massive thread. Also you were quite rude about it. A person may have complied with a nice tone. But not now for you do know capital letters straight is shouting almost a throwing a fit on the computer. I am not copying your thread. I did not notice your thread. I apologize for that but my poll shuts down in less then a month.

Potter mania is gonna be in full blast next summer, possibly more powerful than it's ever been with both the release of the fifth movie and final book. Potter can't be stopped.

BloodyWolverine said:
I am not closing down my thread. Its a free country and i did not copy yours. Sure the concept may be simular but is specifiacally picked the top ones i felt would be the best summer movies. The likely movies to draw a fan base. I selected 6 movies you selected several others. I am no threat to your massive thread. Also you were quite rude about it. A person may have complied with a nice tone. But not now for you do know capital letters straight is shouting almost a throwing a fit on the computer. I am not copying your thread. I did not notice your thread. I apologize for that but my poll shuts down in less then a month.

Your thred is about box office of summer movies 2007, just like mine, but mine is better, because there are more movies in poll :o

And "Kill Thread!" was some kind of bad joke.

Besides if I have already made one, why your thread is necessary?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"