How Long Would You Last In a Hype! Horror Movie?

I've never seen Shrek call anyone 'Master'...

I work for Exalted. he gives me moeny, food, and orgies with Betsy Palmer, Eliza Dushku, and John Carpenter.

Who I kill because I would reveal your my daughter. Then right before I puck the knife in your skull, I'd say, "You never were my favorite daughter." Then I would look to the lead virgin heroine and say, "You were." DUN DUN DUN!

Originally posted by Max Shrek
Well, Mrs. Voorhees was noble and beautiful, and yet she was the killer in Friday the 13th, master.

Mrs. Voorhees is No Honey Vibe...:mad:

Originally posted by The Exalted
Mrs. Voorhees is No Honey Vibe...:mad:

Not as hot as Honey Vibe, but come on. Pammy's a BABE!

Besides, I'm the killer and I work for you, so I wouldn;t even think of killing Honey Vibe.

I work for Exalted. he gives me moeny, food, and orgies with Betsy Palmer, Eliza Dushku, and John Carpenter.

You still work for me??? I could swear you were retired from active service...Hmmm..:confused:

Thanks. I find it funny how you dissed Angel. Check the Fan Fic forum. I;m writing Big Trouble For Little Angel.

Originally posted by The Exalted
You still work for me??? I could swear you were retired from active service...Hmmm..:confused:

I sitll got another month.

Not as hot as Honey Vibe, but come on. Pammy's a BABE!

Besides, I'm the killer and I work for you, so I wouldn;t even think of killing Honey Vibe.

...Hmm, I will consider that, just remember NO one is equal to Vibe.

Thanks. I find it funny how you dissed Angel. Check the Fan Fic forum. I;m writing Big Trouble For Little Angel.

I just said I cant get into the show, I try to watch it all the time after Smallville but I cant keep interested in it. I'll go take a look..

I sitll got another month.

Oh ok, yeah I have to remember to fill your position when you retire...

Originally posted by The Incredible Hulk
I just said I cant get into the show, I try to watch it all the time after Smallville but I cant keep interested in it. I'll go take a look..

I haven't posted it yet just a cast and crew.

20th CENTURY FOX AND THE WB PRESENTS

A JOSS WHEDON/JOHN CARPENTER PRODUCTION

BIG TROUBLE FOR LITTLE ANGEL

STARRING
DAVID BOREANAZ

KURT RUSSELL

ALEXIS DENSIOFF

DENNIS DUN

J. AUGEST RICHARDS

KIM CATRALL

AMY ACKER

AND
JAMES HONG
AS
DAVID LO PAN

JAMES MARSTERS
AS
SPIKE

SCORED BY JOHN CARPENTER

CINEMATOGRAPHY BY DEAN CUNDEY

PRODUCED BY JOHN CARPENTER, LARRY FRANCO, AND JOSS WHEDON

WRITTEN BY MAX SHREK

DIRECTED BY MAX SHREK

COMING SOON....

Oh.:o

BTW ironiclly my favorite character is NOT Jack Burton, but Egg Shen. Victor Wong reminds me of an asian Donald Pleasance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"